SAT COMPOSING | Teen Ink

SAT COMPOSING

By R0SALINA BRONZE, Shanghai, Other
R0SALINA BRONZE, Shanghai, Other

Before you read,SAT words you should know:

Amoral:lackingasenseofrightandwrong❎❓✔️
Amorphous:shapeless👻
Circumnavigate:tosailortravelallthewayaround⛵️
Circumscribe:to set the limits
Circumspect:cautious!⚠️
Circumvent:to get around something in a clever,occasionally dishonest way😼
Magnate:arich,powerful or very successful business person 
Metamorphosis:a change in a magical form🌟
Omniscient:all-knowing🧠🧠🧠
Periphery:the outside edge of something

AND THAT'S THE SAT STORY. Hope you enjoy---

I am at the periphery of death. Having exposure to that dark cold thing, I recall it, a memory to behold. As I believe that even death does seize me with its cold hands, it is still worthwhile to have it first...

In 1934 I started to circumnavigate around the sea with a magnate. Just thought that I could gain money with his omniscient business talent. Expecting to have a 20-day exploring, We were very circumspect at first. Food and water were very carefully used in order to avoid food shortage. Unlike being on land, the small ship circumscribed our freedom. Meanwhile, not a tiny little thing was found with excessive searching, I began to lose my patience. An amorphous feeling arose inside me, that was the home sickness. I should have foreseen that my alliance on home would circumvent me, turning me into an amoral person in the coming days. Well, but I guess I do not have gift in predicting things. Otherwise I would notice the metamorphosis of the magnate, turning into something that I have never expected…