We Only Have One Planet | Teen Ink

We Only Have One Planet

By Fatma BRONZE, Spånga , Other
Fatma BRONZE, Spånga , Other

If you can dream it you can do it!

I grew up having that ¨clean the school day¨ and of course still have it. Many children and teenager sighs when hearing this. I realize that while writing and thinking about it how valuable it is. It reminds me of environmental activists. The heroes of earth.

Environmental activist is a person who works towards the environmental issues and is most of all trying to make our world a better place to live in. They are working on their spare time most of all and are passionate about it. I think those people matter! How would the world look like without the activists? I am proud to call myself as an environmental activist too.

There are many countries that have a government that isn’t doing enough for the country. People realize that this can´t be growing. The environmental activists are those who are doing the right job for the country and the world. They are standing up when other people aren´t. They are the heroes of our earth!

Many people use resources in a wrong way that leads to pollution, climate change and global warming etc. If we don´t work on this, who would do it then?

We always need more people helping with the environment. It could be in your community, school or city etc. We need the motivation and strength for action! We are doing this for us! Because in the end,

¨We only have one planet¨ said Leonardo DiCaprio.

¨We only have one planet¨ said Leonardo DiCaprio (Environmental activist)