Love Is... | Teen Ink

Love Is...

By Everlasting_Love SILVER, Burbank, Illinois
Everlasting_Love SILVER, Burbank, Illinois

It's not about the breaths you take, it's about the people who take your breath away♥

Love is knowing that NO MATTER WHAT you go through they will still always be by your side in the end. It's the empty feeling you get from not seeing them for weeks on end. For me love is Danny Warren. He's just so special to and I CAN'T help the way I feel about him. Just looking into his eyes I KNOW that every thing's gonna be alright. It's VERY hard to forget the first time you fall in love. It's such a special moment and you just KNOW when you're in love. And when you don't see that person for a LONG time, it gets harder and harder to sleep at night. I find myself staying up later and later thinking about what I should've said to him, but didn't. I don't like the feeling of being this vulnerable. It SUCKS knowing that he has me wrapped around his finger, but right now I can't really unwrap myself. Sometimes, it get's VERY frustrating knowing that all I can think about is him. But I've tried EVERYTHING and NOTHING can get him off my mind</3

My ex inspired this and the feelings in this piece are VERY true</3 I just miss him SOOO much )':