10 Obvious Signs that a Guy likes You. | Teen Ink

10 Obvious Signs that a Guy likes You.

June 13, 2012
By iLOVEuBABE SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska
iLOVEuBABE SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska
6 articles 10 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.


Every girl wants to know if the boy their crushing on likes them too. Well now you can! Number one he seems to always be looking at you. He will stare at you all the time and deny it when he is confronted. Number two BODY LANGUAGE!!!!!! Body language is key if he seems to move closer to you, he likes you. If he is facing you it normally means he wants to be more focused on you than anyone or thing. Number three he will always be around you. You will want to just hang out with your friends when he will randomly show up and act like its a coincidence. Number four he will never want to hang up or stop texting you he will just want to talk to you! Number five he will want to do everything for you. he will offer to help you, if you ask him to do something he will say yes. He will be nice to in general. Number six he will try to make you jealous. He will flirt right in front of you so it makes him look more "exciting". Number seven he will act immature around you. Guys are already immature but he will be even more immature. Number eight he will seem happier and smiley when he talks to you or is around you. He will just be a little more happy when he is with you. Number nine he will ask you a lot of questions. He wants to get to know you better. Finally number ten he will compliment you all the time. He wants you to know that to him you are perfect. Those are the top ten.


The author's comments:
Hope this helps you!!!!