the eyes | Teen Ink

the eyes

By purplebutterfly SILVER, Sweet Home, Oregon
purplebutterfly SILVER, Sweet Home, Oregon

The skies rushing towards me like the battle of multiple lights. Eyes starring at me as if I were a magnificent painting, or sculptural structure. The blood is rushing through out my body like a great big waterfall, flowing into a small pond. The horizon is looking back at me as if i were in outer space and looking back at it, wondering...thinking of all the things that life it's self had brought out to myself...feeling as if someone were watching, like my conscience or as people say my jiminy cricket. I to thought that life would be easy but in reality there are many difficulties that may slow you down.

The speed of light travels with us as if no one is there or was there. Some may assume that our minds engineer our way of life or thinking, but really it's the way you put your self in various situatuions. Like for instance, when your in danger do you think positive or are you mentally and phisically challenged up untill the point you can't think or move.

Yes people like to exaggeraate, but are you going to be a follower or are you going to stand up for what you believe in?

Ahh...you also have the choice to make your life a living nightmare...technically it's up to you but in reality it's your mind that makes your decisions.

MissBrandi said...
on Feb. 22 2011 at 1:41 pm
You did a great job. Keep it up. I love reading your stories.

blue skies said...
on Feb. 15 2011 at 12:05 pm
Wow! That is really neat!  Keep it up! grandad

debbie said...
on Feb. 15 2011 at 12:02 am
good job, jeena!

Blue Unicorn said...
on Feb. 14 2011 at 6:49 pm
I am so proud of MY daughter! she did an awsome job writing this story!!