Ugh!! Mom's | Teen Ink

Ugh!! Mom's

By Skinnyjeankidd BRONZE, St.louis, Missouri
Skinnyjeankidd BRONZE, St.louis, Missouri

WELL I HAVNT BEEN ON HERE VERY LONG SO I DONT HAVE ONE YET BUT ILL CHOOSE EVENAULLY

stop talkin to me im done with everythinq you have to say .shut up qod darnet...you are really pissinq me off.....im tryinq my best mot 2 say somethinq to you but you keep edging me to say something....darn what the heck is your problem lady...UGH!!

Jess7991 said...
on Dec. 27 2009 at 11:16 am
Jess7991, Winner, South Dakota

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
-Mark Twain

"Knowing God loves us comes by faith; feeling His love for us comes by relationship."

Umm... Hello. It sounds like you need to talk, not rant. Sometimes talking about a problem is the best solution. Especially if you're in pain or dispair. It sounds like, from what I got here, that your mother is concerned for you. You know, she's concerned only because she loves you and wants to help you. However, it sounds like you just push and push her away out of rebellion. What are you rebelling of that causes so much pain? I'll be praying for you, but I reeally do hope you will try to be reasonable.

um....ok...interesting