The Significant Tone of Development and Prosperity in Life | Teen Ink

The Significant Tone of Development and Prosperity in Life

By biditwill BRONZE, Chandannagar, Other
biditwill BRONZE, Chandannagar, Other

Feeling attraction to counter genitals is usual but the false interest is evil. The original way of surviving and the incidents shown in the shot, cinemas or T. V shows have no parallel to the truth. They are only lean on the incidental reflections. In the teenage, a natural urge towards our opposite sex grows the strongest. Thereof beware of any serious addiction and any wrong actions. Don't nourish yourself in any such works which will wipe out your career and too valuable relations. Find pleasure in doing creative things. Study new facts, accent, or can reduce any unhealthy habits. You can too, create fresh plans and notions; get knowledge from varied sources etc. Happiness in simulated objects undoubtedly makes you happier than verisimilitude. Still, that enjoyment is for a flash, not perpetual. It shoves you from sensibility and urges you to be there in symbolism, a pained joyful living. Thinking for the point of time inevitably makes you anxious, frustrated, dismayed and roused. Small contentment in life contrasted to the fake is a permanent bliss. It is the only reality that helps you to run distant in the world advancing yourself both intellectually and materialistically. Being, in the absolute realm is painful yet not inconceivable. So it’s your choice, to be in realism, or in metaphor. Presence causes you a decent fellow and imagery destroys you. So stop daydreaming, be in the sincere world.

- BEING IN PRESENT, IS HARD
FACING REALITY IS HARDER,
FULFILLING BOTH IS THE HARDEST

The piece is written on the basis to cope with heartbreak, the way by which I  become free from prolonged depression after a heartbreak.Now to share my ideas I just write my ways on  paper