Me? I'm a TEENAGER'. | Teen Ink

Me? I'm a TEENAGER'.

By Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other
Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

"There are all these ideas about what is perfect and what is beautifu land what is smart,but the most appealing thing is,that which is me is nobody else"

-Jennifer Lopez

Sweet teen and trendy.Excuse me mama,no stepping on my toes this time.I keep stealing to wear you jewellries because you dont buy me one.So,don't complain.Somehow,you've got to accept the fact that I'm growing up now.I need my privacy and space.I don't need you criticising my dressing styles because they are not wayward.I've got to go out and mingle with other teens my age.I'm a Pastors's daughter,I know but I'm human.Fine!I don't go to clubs or night parties so let me attend my rehearsals in church or go for fellow "churchy'programs and teens meeting.Mmma mia.Please

Mom,annoyed me today

on May. 27 2015 at 5:54 am
Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

-Jennifer Lopez

Thanks Comet,anyway,how have you been?hope you are cool

Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

-Jennifer Lopez

Thanks so much.......so happy  

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

I remember now that I already read this I just forgot to leave a comment :P by the way it's so direct and honest I loved it. I surely agree with you ^_^

Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

-Jennifer Lopez

tanks sir.we r all coming-of-age

Rawad BRONZE said...
Rawad BRONZE, Beit Chabab, Other

"The self-same well from which our laughter rises was often times filled with our tears." - Kahlil Gibran

I love the coming-of-age idea. Keep writing!

Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

-Jennifer Lopez

Thank you daddy.soooooooo grateful

OAESEYIN said...
on Jul. 5 2014 at 10:10 am
Kudos, my girl! Keep it up. Write yourself into fame and glory!! God is with you!!!