Untouchable | Teen Ink

Untouchable

(Imagine a chair tipped sideways in the water, barely remaining above the water. Surrounding the chair are many large boulders. I am that chair.)

I have been through countless obstacles in my life, and the future shows many more on the way. I have tried to not let it get me down, but that appears to have been inevitable. The obstructions I have defeated thus far seem miniscule to the boulders that lie ahead of me. The cold rough waters seem nearly blockaded.

However, I will fall no further. I have made it this far and there is no turning back now. There is no one to turn to, and no where to go, so it seems I have no option other than to lay here and die or to continue moving, devouring every barrier in my path.

Past these obstacles, who knows what the future holds in store for me. All I know is whatever obstacles stand in my path will not be for long. I have made my decision, and it is to overcome every difficulty I am faced with in life. I will put the entirety of my soul into achieving what I desire. No one, no thing can stop me. I will prevail.

pati said...
on Aug. 20 2008 at 4:14 pm
very very nice bud it is GREAT

karson said...
on Aug. 20 2008 at 3:01 am
omg blayne...i love it!....its really good. i didnt know that you wrote stuff like this. =)