IF YOU FALL OFF THE HORSE GET BACK ON (what goes around comes around) | Teen Ink

IF YOU FALL OFF THE HORSE GET BACK ON (what goes around comes around)

By CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

One day I hope you wake up and realized what you have lost, but by that time, it will be to late! You have done thrown me away no I take that back you just threw away the most important thing no scratch that the most valuable thing that you have ever had and will ever have. You tossed me in the trash! Then finally you'll realize what a broken heart feels like. Then I hope you think of what you had and what could have been while your crying yourself to sleep, then maybe just maybe you will get a little taste of what you did to me. Yes, I said a TASTE cause for many nights i laid in the bed thinking of what I had, what we did together, and what could have been, but one night i finally opened my eyes. I asked myself why am I crying over him? He threw me away that's his lose. Then i thought hey its part of life you can't change the past, but I can change the future and I will NEVER make that mistake again. He may say she want good enough for me just so he can get sleep at night, but that's not true I'm good enough for anybody they just have to see it. To me its all just a part of life we are learning to ride that horse. We have to fall off sometimes cause no one is perfect. Once you fall off the horse get back on like it never happened don't let it bring you down let it make you stronger. You don't have to forget about it, but just don't let it bring you down. Think as it this way if it is met to be then it will be, if it is not met to be then it will not be. All together love is a part of life you win and you lose.

well i dated this guy then found out he liked 4 of my best friends so i felt as if he was pushing me off a horse... then a few weeks later he went out with one of those friends and she told him i only dated you because i was dared to. In my head i was like BURN!