loser. =( | Teen Ink

loser. =(

By babigerl1194 PLATINUM, Margaretville, New York
babigerl1194 PLATINUM, Margaretville, New York

wat doesnt kill you only makes you stronger

Don't you love when you do something it is the lamest thing ever. Then some b**** turns around and does soemthing very similar and it makes news for days. Ever notice that when the "cool" kids are loud and obnoxios doing stupid stuff it is the funniest thing in the world even though all they are doin is proving their stupidity. But if you get loud for even a moment you get a death stare and made fun of for days. So I'm dancing in the hallway with my friends to Kesha rocking out laughign so hard I'm going to pee my pants and so they must call me names and throw things at me. But when they run around the locker room like dinosuars it is funny enough to be on youtube. WTF?

People have to get over themselfs.

psychedelic_wAves, Austin, Texas

"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way"~ Axl Rose quote

dont worry i hardliy noticeed besides i ama spellin fiend

psychedelic_wAves, Austin, Texas

dont cur what otherz thinkk!!!!!!!

psychedelic_wAves, Austin, Texas

truth to it all i'm always werid cuz i

morgan_michelle BRONZE, Aberdeen, Washington

"Today you are you, thats truer than true. There's no one alive who is youer than you."-Dr.Seuss

I so agree with this! It explains my english class so well! Girls (and guys I guess) need to learn whats funny and whats stupid. And don't worry about your spelling. Mine is so worse!

magic-esi PLATINUM, Hyde Park, New York

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."

The article is short but totally true. It proves your point in just a few words and I like your use of varied examples. And your spelling isn't that bad; besides, that isn't the point of the article.

on Mar. 5 2010 at 8:45 am

my spelling was atrocious but i was in the mood while online and had to get off and so i had no time to spell check =(. sorry if it ruins it.