Protect Our Forests. | Teen Ink

Protect Our Forests.

Why should we protect our forests? BECAUSE, forests give us more that half our oxygen, and without oxygen, we couldn’t survive. So think about that next time your wasting paper.

I would limit the cutting of trees for one thing .if someone was building a house I would make sure they were using the least amount of wood they could. Like instead of using wood for the frames of new houses, I would have a law that new houses could only have metal frames.

I would also make a law that they have metal fences around forests so it would limit the cutting of trees even more. I would make it so if you wanted to go through the forest, you could only walk or bike through it.

Finally would make it so there was no smoking and nothing using sparks or fire. No lighting fires in the forest so there aren’t any forest fires. I would make special camping areas so in case there are fires it wouldn’t be as bad as it could be.
A tree is beautiful, but what’s more, it has a right to life; like water, the sun and the stars, it is essential. Life on earth is inconceivable without trees. Forests create climate, climate influences peoples’ character, and so on and so forth. There can be neither civilization nor happiness.
So be careful and even you can help our forests.

tharusha said...
Nice essay for educational environment subjects.

diwaharan said...
on Feb. 8 2009 at 3:05 am
it is nice but i expected a lot from teenink magazines.even though iam a small boy i like to read poems and write poems.it,s suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuperb.