How To Save The Environment | Teen Ink

How To Save The Environment MAG

Throughout the evolution of the Homo sapien we have used the land to fulfill our needs. During this millennia the Homo sapien has increased its mistreatment of the environment by continually polluting or destroying the land, causing the genocide of many animals. The environment cannot be saved when people don't change. You cannot just be a vegetarian and think you are protecting the animals. You cannot just shoot deer for population control. You cannot farm every bit of land.

To save the environment we have to go primal. We have to reinforce the food chain. When pioneers started shooting everything, the balance between predator and prey was ruined . We should, for example, reintroduce the natural predators of deer, the wolf, instead of shooting deer ourselves.

We need to stabilize the earth's hunger situation by farming for the global populace instead of for each individual country. We also must farm land good for farming instead of destroying forests to produce food for a few years and ruin the land forever.

We must ration the global produce instead of overindulging or starving others. We must stop countries half the size of the U.S. from having ten to fifteen times the population.

We must stabilize and minimize the human populace and reshape without polluting the present environmental conditions to save the world. ^

anna said...
Dear Paul D.,  I'm am posting a comment on your article on, "How to Save The Environment." The reason I picked your article is because it interested me. Your article was great on how to save the enviroment. I beleive in what you are saying about how we kill without thinking, but I also believe that if we dont kill many more people will starve, like you said people are already starving. You also said we should  reintroduce the natural predators of deer, the wolf but if indeed we did do that wouldn't deer become over populated throught many years if wolves didn't kill enough? And why don't we just kill wolves as well? Many people are starving you are correct, but is that really our problem? The starving is in Africa, and Asia. I known that we need to help them, I do not oppose of that; but if we help them will they be able to keep it up after we have left? No, because the government type they are running is taking control, and it has gotten so out of hand no one can do anything anymore about it. Do you believe all people have a fair chance in this world, or are we already to advanced in technology to go back and grow crops and have them harvest? These are day-to-day questions people should be asking themself.  Sincerely  Anna  -<\\ Paul D. //>  \ How To save the Environment /

Alex412 BRONZE said...
on Oct. 28 2010 at 11:55 am
Alex412 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
The world is a big place, and we can be hurt easily. We can work on saving the environment. I'm from Louisiana; I see pollution all the time. In Louisiana we have many chemical plants. Chemical plants pollute the environment, cause cancer, destroy the ozone layer, etc. We can stop pollution, we can put a stop to it.

riddle BRONZE said...
on Apr. 15 2010 at 8:11 am
riddle BRONZE, Shenyang, Other
how to stop certain countries from having too many people?my country has a one child policy, but we still have the biggest population of the world. there's no moral and pc way to make that population disappeare. the major problem is not too many people but too long a life expectancy, and we can do nothing about that.