Leave Her Alone | Teen Ink

Leave Her Alone

By xXSpyderGyrlXx GOLD, N/A, Rhode Island
xXSpyderGyrlXx GOLD, N/A, Rhode Island

"you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink" - anonymous

Everyday, in between classes, you pick on her. Everyday, after school, you hit her. Whenever it rains,you drive threw puddles of mud and cover her in it. You smack food out of her hands. Just because she is in depression, cuts and is obese doesn't give you the right to hurt her or abuse her. Just think, what if it was you in her shoes? Would you be laughing, NO! Would you be celebrating? NO!! So just stop. Just because she is different does not give you the right to bully. LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE IS JUST AN AVERAGE PERSON!

This story means a lot to me because at one point, i was in the girls shoes.

xXSpyderGyrlXx GOLD, N/A, Rhode Island

Wow, I am speechless. All I can say is WOW.

Diamond Mc said...
  There are many reasons why I chose to read an article about bullying. I chose this article because I am against bullying . I am against bulling because sometimes it drives people to do crazy things. Bulling makes people feel like nobody understands what they are going through , but really they are not alone is this depressing situation .   No one should have to go through as much pain as bulling puts you through. I agree with this because no one should have to go to school knowing that everyday they will know what’s soon to come and it will be the bullying, the harassing & taunting. Also this can lead to bigger problems. Such as the victim of being bullied might begin to hurt themselves  To ignore the pain of the hurtful words and taunting they go through everyday. However being bullied is an stressful thing to deal with . Then after you get tired of hearing the words thrown at you to hurt you , you just cave in . You might start to believe what ever you hear . So then in the end of everything you might feel worthless, like there’s nothing to live for, its like you have no one to go to that cares . This might lead to suicide .   I know most parents say “ Why didn’t my son/daughter come to me and tell me what’s going on  “ . Well as a teen we don’t want our parents all in our business because they will ask questions we don’t want to answer and have opinions we really don’t want to hear . They should understand teens will be secret about their life .  Usually when kids are being bullied their attitude towards things change . Parents should watch this .  Bulling is something that should not happen to anyone . The causes of it is dangerous .