Blood Secret Destiny | Teen Ink

Blood Secret Destiny

December 12, 2017
By CalistaMolinski SILVER, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
CalistaMolinski SILVER, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"the only thing to do is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made." ~ Levi Ackerman


The sweet metallic taste bursts through my piercing fangs. A scream of agony flooded the city, echoing off of buildings nearby, caused from the vicious bite still resonating throughout my tense body. The adrenaline rush exploded throughout my veins, wanting to taste more. The lifeless, delicate figure fell limp on the ground. Her pulse slowing down, while blood exits her body like a river. I ran as fast as i could to leave the crime scene so i don’t get caught.
The voices in my mind conflicted against each other. My human side, and my vampire side of the brain, fighting like little children.
“Don’t kill her Crystal.” The human part of me spoke.
“Kill her Crystal she didn’t have a great life anyway.” The vampire side of me was craving more.
When I got far from the crime scene, I took a breather.
“Why? Why didn’t I keep her alive?” I said to myself. Hidden in the dark, I sunk to the wet pavement, tears dripping down my cheeks.
“Shut up Crystal. You have the best power you can ever have and kill people.”
“Can you two just shut up.” I yelled angrily, my voice bouncing off the alley walls.
Just then I heard the police officers stop in front of me.
“We found you, put your hands up!”
Vampire instincts told me to run as fast as I can. And I did just that.
“Keep running crystal, KEEP RUNNING!”
And then I stop, frozen in my tracks. I’ve heard that voice before, but where?


The author's comments:

Decaited to my family and my best friend Nicole Galica