Baby Doll | Teen Ink

Baby Doll

By Adilahz GOLD, Selangor, Other
Adilahz GOLD, Selangor, Other

Tasmania was a spoilt 16 year old girl. She often  gets what she wants,especially toys like baby dolls. One day,she cried her heart out begging her parents for the latest baby toy model. Her parents had nothing else to do but to buy the toy. When they reached home,they did not recieve a thank you,but a snatch of the toy from their hands. Although Tasmania's parents were irritated,they kept quite as they don't want to destroy Tasmania's happiness of recieving the toy.

Tasmania snuggled into bed with the doll by her pillow. The next day, she woke up and tried to reach for the doll but the doll was no longer beside her. She grabbed her glasses and was quite confused looking at the doll not by her side anymore but instead,it was on the rocking chair. Tasmania didn't know anything so she just took the doll and left. During breakfast,she laid the doll on the floor infront of their switched off television. Then she went begging for her mum to cook 10 pancakes for her. After breakfast,she went to the living room and again,she was shocked to see the doll now on the sofa holding a remote control and the television was switched on. Tasmania felt confused. She didn't care anyway.

That night,Tasmania left the doll in the living room before going to bed. At exactly 3a.m sharp,Tasmania heard footsteps. She woke up,grabbed her glasses and switched on her lamp. When she twisted her doorknob,it was locked from the outside. Tasmania panicked. She screamed. Her air conditioner was switched off suddenly and her lamp snapped shut. She couldn't breathe. Tasmania's lungs had a hard time to suck air. Suddenly,she heard a thud. She looked to her back and saw the baby doll. It was holding a key. Tasmania became anxious looking at her little doll. As she reached her hand to grab the key,the doll's head twisted and stared into Tasmania's eyes. Tasmania felt like she was hypnotized. Suddenly,she did not realize a thing. She was seduced by the haunted doll. She grabbed her fairy lights and walked out of her room.

Tasmania's parents were waiting for her at the dining table for breakfast. Suddenly,Tasmania's parents heard a person walking upstairs. They looked up and saw Tasmania holding her fairy lights. She was tying it to a hook on the roof. Then,she tied the other end of the fairy light to her neck. Tasmania's mother knew what she was going to do, she screeched and ran to rescue Tasmania. Tasmania stood on the handrail. "TASMANIA! What are you doing?! Get down!" Tasmania's mother begged. When she looked at her mother,her mother collapsed when she saw Tasmania without her black eye pupils. It was blank white. Tasmania jumped and only in 0.5 seconds she was soulless. Tasmania's parents,Karen and Ken cried their hearts out.

They knew exactly what to do. They burnt the baby doll and when it was completely destroyed,they went back home,packed and moved to another house. When they were unpacking,Karen pulled out and saw the baby doll. Then,they knew. A new disaster is about to struck.