the diary | Teen Ink

the diary

By _dezmaa SILVER, Sacramento, California
_dezmaa SILVER, Sacramento, California

saw you at your worst and still thought you were the best

This is Lisa. She is my friend. My mom and dad dont see her, so they say she is my imaginary friend. Today i tried to plant a flower in the yard. I tried to plant it by the san box but Lisa said that is where her dad is sleeping, so i planted it in a cup. Lisa is at school with me today. I bought her for show and tell but ms.Monre got mad because she cant see her. Lisa got sad to she hid the chalkboard eraser. Yesterday was my birthday party mom bought pizza but no one came. Lisa said people came to the porch but left. But they left presents. i got 3 barbies and i pair of shoes and 5 dollars. Me and Lisa played with the barbies. Ms.Monroe is Absent today and our substitute us Ms.Digman. Shes pretty and nice and she is letti g us have snack time after diary time. I wish she can stay out teacher. today Johnathan parker stole my pencils. ms.digman cant find them so she made him gjve me his. Lisa came to school too but ms.digman cant see her. she said she believes shes real. yestersay me and Lisa went on a long walk until the moon came out. daddy got mad and said lisa is stupid and fake and lisa disappered. today lisa didnt come to school but ms.digman says that ms.monroe wont come back. daddy was at work all day yesterday. he didnt come home to eat dinner. today he is still at work. i miss Lisa. Daddy's real busy at work. He didn't come home at the weekend. Mom is mad at me. I want to write a letter for Lisa. Dear Lisa, I miss you. Please come back. I'm sorry for what daddy said. You are my best friend. Lisa came back yesterday. She said sorry for leaving and told her my dad won't come home from work. Lisa and him and ms.manroe are both sleeping like her dad. I hope they wake up soon.