Trapped | Teen Ink

Trapped

April 25, 2013
By Purlfluff GOLD, Colfax, California
Purlfluff GOLD, Colfax, California
17 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream.
-John Lennon


I woke up. Tired. Bones ache. I have no clue where I am. I can’t see anything. It is just dark, blackness. The lights come on, one by one. It is blinding. A figure comes out. It is walking slowly. Step by step he is coming closer. He stepped into the light. I got a good look at him.
He was older like thirty, muscle ripped, and very angry looking.

“ Remember me?” he said. Then yesterday’s memories came back, he captured my, dragged me down in his basement and captured me. Now I am here. “ What don’t want to talk? Fine I don’t need to talk to you.” he waited, for a half of a second, “ What? Are you too good for me?” he screamed, “Do you think that you can just not talk to me? Well I am in charge here not you!” he screamed. His entire face turned red. He was breathing heavy. His fists were clenched.

“It’s ok, I can calm down now. Don’t worry I won’t snap. I'll chill.” I was still not going to speak, he didn't deserve it. “ You think that you can just ignore me, you don’t even notice me! I notice you though, I watch you all the time. And you don’t even notice me! Not even one glance!” then he turned around and walked away. The door shuts.
I get up now. I am chained by the foot. I can’t get loose no matter hard I pull. It is locked in hard. My foot can’t squeeze through. I curl my head back and scream. I scream and scream and scream. I have given up now. The I just sit on the ground and cry now. I have giving up. So I cry, like the little weakling I am. The lights come off. I try to feel around for a good place to lie down. My hands feel something hard, and rotten. Its a bone! I jerk my hands away from it.
I guess that's what happened to the last person here died. The worst part about it is I think that it will happen to me too.