The terrible mistake | Teen Ink

The terrible mistake

April 18, 2012
By XxBellaxX BRONZE, Bronx New York, New York
XxBellaxX BRONZE, Bronx New York, New York
1 article 3 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
\"Remember as a child when you\'d try to express yourself by drawing a picture, but your clumsy motor skills just couldn\'t do it, so you crinkled up the picture? So now that you\'re older, where are your pictures, or are you still stuck in that child\'s mind of crackling up your ideas? Express your thoughts, no matter how silly you may think they are!\"


There I stood staring down at her with my hands full of that liquid. I slowly step back staring at my hands with the crimson red dripping. One-tear streams down my face and drops to the floor, I stay silent trying to decide what to do. There I stare at the body lying in front of my feet. My legs starts shaking but I still just stare down at her. Then I move my arm in front of me and try to touch the body but my hands go through. I stare at my hands confused and try to touch the body again but I feel nothing, just air and blood still dripping from my hands. I drop to the floor but this time I don’t stop falling. I just keep falling and falling into darkness. Finally I hit the floor while I feel heat surrounding me. I cant see anything, everything is pitch black. I feel something running up my legs and see a bright orange light waving around under me. I start to feel aching pain and scream but nothing comes out. The orange light continues to rise surrounding my body. I try to run away from this pain but it doesn’t go away, I stays right on my body continue to rise even more. I have no choice to close my eyes and let this orange light surround me and then my body turns into ashes and nothing more.

(I killed myself and was sent to hell)


The author's comments:
This was created during a free period. I decided to crete something exciting