The Unknown Chapter 2 | Teen Ink

The Unknown Chapter 2

By TragicMagic SILVER, Smiths Grove, Kentucky
TragicMagic SILVER, Smiths Grove, Kentucky

"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts...and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

Chapter Two

Her black hair swished on her back as she walked the block. Her aura was fading from happiness to fear. She knew he was following her. Atheris and Alice will hurt them now. He knows that last night they got to close. They saw us, and they won’t forget this time. Ashton was the only one they saw. Edward was in a shrub and of course Jake and Chris weren’t there. Shadow turned to Ashton; the last rays of sun hit her as she ran in fear.

Ashton, Chris, Edward and Jake were sitting on the floor of an old rickety house. Atheris stood before them. “Ashton, come with me.” He said calmly. Ashton knew Destin ratted him out. He walked toward Atheris; knowing what will soon happen. All they heard after Ash left the room was the screams of their brother.

It's part two. Different POV. Sorry it's kinda short.

on Dec. 11 2011 at 8:53 am

I'm sorry Chapter 1 will be here shortly, I promise!