Lack of Color | Teen Ink

Lack of Color

By Music-Tricks-Love SILVER, New York, New York
Music-Tricks-Love SILVER, New York, New York

Your braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

The lack of color in your eyes should have warned me. But I continued you and your hypnotic voice called me closer. You called me and I came. I was never so obedient in my 16 years of life. You had a sadistic smile, which should have given me a reason to run. But that hypnotic voice beckoned me closer. So there we stood. You two inches taller than me, I looked into your lacking eyes and saw my reflection. That was when I ran. It was of no use. Somehow no matter where I turned there you were. I grew tired, annoyed, and afraid. You showed up again. I nearly let out a scream. Placing your hand over my mouth immediately stopped me. “No relax.” You said with that hypnotic voice. I stilled. Tilting my head you brushed my long ebony hair from my tan neck. Running your pale slender fingers over my vein you gave a satisfied smile. Opening your mouth you placed it on my neck. Two sharp needles pierced my skin. I struggled gasping for breath. Do not struggle it only makes it hurt. You sent in my head with that voice. The process was peaceful. It was soothing like drinking a warm cup of coco on Christmas. You let me fall unconscious.

I looked at my prey a small girl. Looking afraid and alone. The lack of color in my eyes should have warned her.

I wrote this and published it under a different account. I lost that password and decided to republish this.