Cabin and the Ouija broad | Teen Ink

Cabin and the Ouija broad

November 15, 2018
By Anonymous

The year is 1970 where seven teenagers are going to have their whole change from doing a little summons from a ouija board. Soon they will realize of what they have done and they will be the one stopping it but its get out of control.  They all campout a unknown location at Gettysburgers and the time was getting close to midnight, and they were too tired and drunk to know what was their with them at the site. They were all going to stay in a cabin from Oliver’s relatives who use to live there but not anymore.  They said have be haunted with the soldier of the undead.

“Heyy their Oliv...vvv...er let's see what this so call “Spirit summon” can do huh guys?”

“Well if you insist Alice I just grab it and open it for you all, I just place the board over here so we could all do it at once.”  

“So what does it do Oliver, well if you let him finish we will get to know what I can do alright Ben, well I was just asking ok Marry.”  

“Alright, alright is everyone ready to being once you place your hand on the board you can’t let go until we are done with it, and have give a question with our own though and have understand if any unknown world have to answer us or not have to answer us at any of their will.”  

“Well who wants us to start with a question for toghint.”  

Room go quiet until Emma wants about to starts us off but she got disturbed, from a loud banged from upstairs, from oen our rooms but Emma didn’t stop she finish and gave out her question for whoever who or what is about to answer back to her.

“Who here’s with us and how did you die.”

“Really Emma is that you have come up with while we were waiting for you, well do you got anything Ted, because you were a chicken of to ask the same question that I said ok.”

“Well if nothing is gonna come out and talk with us we should just watch, a scary movie because, I’m feeling of watching a scary movie yeah me to William.”

“Its start to get boring by the minute and because that board you brought here Oliver, well it ain’t my fault that we should us it Alice.”  

“Well if you two are done talking am going to my room with a little private time with Williams Over and doesn't brother us until the next day.”

“ Well go on head Emma while, I just get the movie that we are going to watch.”

But they forgot to do was said goodbye to whoever might have just answer, but instead let loose and a serial killer who was the under the house before it was built and with all of it remain still intact.  The killer was not easy to see but once, seen in any liquid that will be on it and was almost of hard hear because of the foot step it make on the old floor an in the hallways. As they watch a scary movie call The Ghosts was were these misfit kids who have disturbed about the spirit resting place will come and kill them for trespassing his grave. So as once the movie was over they were all about to head to bed Ben, and Alice fell onto the floor with their last breath, before they hit the floor with body as cold as ice.  

“Wait what’s going on with them did they pass out or what, we don’t know Marry  I’ll go and check on their ok Marry and Ted.”

“So what is it,  Oliver well if you must know they die.”

“Wait what how can that be possible Oliver they just can’t just fall and die on the floor without a good reason.”

“Well if you don't believe me then you can just go and check them yourself alright Teddy.”

As Ted was about to check if Marry and Ben really die and if Oliver is just play a trick with them to scared them, a voice yell at them saying.

“Who dares summon me through the infamous ouija board that is known by many spirits,  if so I shall let you live a the rest of will die by me the wandering killness of JACK THE RIPPER.”

Before of the three was about to answer Emma and William came down stair to see what is going an before they about to step on foot Jack slice open, William stomach and all of his guts came out spill all over the floor so they could watch as an example.  If nobody is not going to answer him soon and fast. So Emma ran back up stairs screaming her head off after see what had happened to William, so the other three try and stop but they got push back by Jack while he start to follow her with his blood knie the could start a see to take shape an see clearly.  But before Emma close the door Jack just went through an have his fun with her ripping her organs out and doing his of what he was meant to be during his time. So Oliver, Marry and Ted could Emma screaming for a good 5 minutes until it stop and went silence, so Olive was think of what he can do so he decided to grab the board but was too late and got stab in the arm and the leg.  

He didn’t realize Jack was all in cover in blood from Emma due to the back wall cover in blood by, William and but now they could see what he looks like and try to stop him.  So Ted went for him and not the board while Mary try to see if Oliver, was ok and he was he told her to break it so he could be gone. So Marry call out to Jack and show him what is about to happen but he was too late and Marry broke the board and poof an vanish out of thin air while the blood just slat down on the the wood floor.  So Ted and Mary help out with Oliver wounds and left everything and everyone who was behind and never came back to the cabin but they, didn’t finish off dealing with Jack. He play his death so he could follow them into the the city so he could finish with his work then he will disappear forever.

So they reach to an nearby hospital where the was room for Oliver to rest while Ted and Mary could make call and get some sleep as well.  But they did notice to see that everyone is gone and could heard a loud whistle coming done to the hallways and stop close to Oliver room where he was at resting his wounds.  So Ted and Mary ran to Oliver room but saw blood stain all over the room and see Oliver in be dead with his eyes still close. As they were about to turn around thy got stab and so they won’t go anywhere to far from Jack.

“So you thought of breaking the board will get rid of me but, you were wrong the aloney way is to get rid of me is that easy.  So all you must die, and the best an only way I must do you is to kill you in a fun and painful death. So let start with you the one who pick the fight with me and never live the tale but you won’t for know, and for you young girl you will be my messenger of who was heard in the very room.”  

So once Jack was all done with Ted he went straight to Marry an cut he open pieces by pieces so, and so he let her bleed out until he have enough blood to write with on the wall.  So Jack was done and vanish for good what he wrote done was something nobody, will forget every and it said “The one who shall summon JACK THE RIPPER shall be punished by me in my could bloody hand who I have kill these kids here and the one in the woo as well.”  So the story shall end there until the next group of kill shall summon him or won’t mess with a single Ouija board at all for the rest of their life.