The Dying Witch | Teen Ink

The Dying Witch

October 12, 2016
By LuisSilva BRONZE, Riverside, California
LuisSilva BRONZE, Riverside, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

There was a old wicked magical witch that always liked to cause mischief everywhere she went and some of the villagers were getting really tired of her destroying their belongings because of her magic.

So one day when the witch was out doing the usual stuff, all the villagers ambushed and captured her, it was like a battle between a lion and a whole pack of gazelles. They tied her up and placed her in an abandoned barn. Then when no one was looking they all ran in the barn and had a talk with her and each of the villagers told her something intimidating to scare her.
“We’ll throw you in a steaming hot cauldron filled with poison” ,said one of the villagers.
After everyone spoke to her they let her go with a warning and if they said if anyone ever caught her doing mischief again they would harm her.
Then after 3 years of the witch never making any trouble she had a certain urge to cause trouble and when she thought no one was looking she did a lot of mischief.
She was in a dark, spooky, gloomy forest when she started the mischief and when she turned around there was a group of boys staring at her with an angry face and she broke the one rule they had set for her.
She started running as fast as she could so the boys wouldn’t catch her, while she n was running she yelled out “you’ll never catch me alive”, as she made her way through the wet and slimy leaves of the forest but little did she know there was 3 more groups waiting to capture her at the other side of the forest.
As they were tying her up, she started to cry at the same time saying “I’ll never do it again i promise just give me one more chance”, but the villagers refused and put her in the cauldron full of poison.
As they were getting the cauldron ready they accidently put a death potion instead of the poison bottle, but instead of telling the witch, nobody said a single word about it and hoped she would not figure it out.
The moment she got in the cauldron she felt the sensation of her nose hairs burning from the horrible smell, and she started to question what was in the pot. The villagers had no choice but to tell her, so they did, but to get her not to panic they told her there was a magical ring hidden deep in the forest that could cure or stop any harm that could come to the person wearing it.
As soon as they told her, she darted out of the cauldron and headed straight for the dark and foggy forest.
When she arrived at the forest she started looking in every little space possible. She looked under rocks, inside old dead trees and logs, but she could just not find it. She even had thoughts about looking in the scariest part of the forest where no one has ever gone.
Then as she was getting deeper into the forest she noticed something really shiny, it was almost as shiny as a diamond, but just turned out to be a piece of metal.
Just when she was about to give up, something green and bright caught her eye. She took a few steps to look closer at the object and it turned out to be the magical ring. At the moment she saw it, she jumped up in joy and sang.
After all the trouble was over she promised to never do any mischief any where she went and everyone lived happy and in peace.
THE END