The Revamp Telling of Little Red Riding Hood | Teen Ink

The Revamp Telling of Little Red Riding Hood

It is 1996 in East LA and Michael Jordan, arguably the best basketball player for The Bulls, just landed to visit the Staple Center to see the new rookie player, Kobe Bryant. As he runs through the streets of LA, he is stopped by Shaquille O'Neal, one of the more advanced players of the Lakers team. Shaq immediately began to ask him why he was there, more hostile than friendly towards him.

“I'm here to visit that new rookie. I want to show him these rings”. He flashes five rings in Shaq’s face in a take that way.

“You’re not seeing that rookie If you guys hadn't swept us last season.

MJ started to laugh and said and walked right around Shaq.

As MJ is walking past Shaq, Shaq was angry At MJ for not listening to him and realized he needed to do something about it. So he decided to beat MJ to the Staples center and try to take his rings from him. So Shaq beats MJ to the Staples center and finds Kobe On the court practicing and Ties Kobe to a chair and moves him to the middle of the court. As Mj was walking through the streets he encountered the rapper Eazy E hanging out with Dr. Dre. He tried to get by them without making conversation because he just needed to show off his skill to this new rookie. But once they saw his iconic red jersey, they rushed him and began to ask him questions about the game, and the lifestyle that he’s been living in from his life choices.

“Yo man, We know you got all those nice suits and cars. But you don't seem to be struggling with your finances cuh” Dr. Dre asked. 

“Well you just have to invest and follow through with making the right decisions without buying all that elaborate stuff man”, Mj replied.

And after all of that Eazy-E offered MJ a ride to the staple center and MJ replied with a sure It would save me a couple of steps they hop in eazy-e's Impala and drove to the staple center. During all this commotion, Shaq had grabbed Kobe and threw him into the closet and locked the door.

“Ain’t nobody ever gonna be better than the Big Diesel”, he said to the other member of his team.

After Shaq captured Kobe MJ arrived to the staple center to hang out with Kobe and noticed nobody was on the court and that is where Kobe said that is where we should meet THen MJ noticed there was a big figure in the distance and Shaq came out Issuing a challenge.before shaq could say anything 

MJ said ‘where is Kobe”

“Shaq replied with a You can see Kobe when you play me in a game of 1v1 for those championship rings”

MJ laugh and asked why

Shaq said “It's because I'm the best player ever, not you. I deserve to have those rings and to show the people who really is Number 1.”

MJ said Ok and said “if you win you get my championship rings But if I win YOu have to live and let Kobe go”

Shaq said “Deal first to 12 points”

After a couple of baskets and a really good and back and forth game It was the game was 11 to 10 and shaq was 1 point away from winning the rings but all of a sudden the door to the gym flung wide open and Bill russell and Kareem Abdul jabbar came in and where looking for shaq to try and get their rings back after shaq stole them and they weren't  going to let the same thing happen to MJ so they helped Mj steal the ball back from shaq and they did and MJ got the ball and hit a 3 pointer to win the game and shaq was ferrous about what had just happened and ran out of the building and got on the first miami flight to go play with Larry Bird and soon as he left all three of them went on a search for kobe after the game and they finally found i'm in a closet the shaq had shove him in it and they lived happily ever after.