The Game Warden | Teen Ink

The Game Warden

May 16, 2022
By michaelbruce22 BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri
michaelbruce22 BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Synopsis:

This is a  very interesting sitcom. It is about a Game warden named TY Parker who is the game warden of a small town near St.louis county with some very interesting people that live in the town but all of them love the outdoors so Ty has a handful to try and keep them in line. In this episode, we start with a local getting stuck in a tree because his tree stand broke and the ladder fell so they have to get him down and when they do that and get the local down they end up in juvie that TY used to be the head warden there before he got fired. and all of the kids realize that it is Ty and they all remembered how awful he treated him and they all jumped him so Craig had to go get help from their buddies at the gas station to help get the wild kids off of them they agreed and got all of the kids off of TY and TY swore that he would never go in the juvie prison again.

 

 

 

 

 


CRAIG BUSH

 5’1 bald and has a beard that goes past his knees. He weighs at least 90 pounds and his weapon of choice is peanut butter jars

TY PARKER

 Head Game Warden of st. Louis county 6'9 450 pounds loves TikTok and doesn't take his job seriously. TY’s weapon of choice is CRAIG Bush. Former Warden of a Prison but was released from his duties for using the gym in the prison too much.

CYRUS FITZGERLAD

 He works at Ben’s gas station as a deli worker. He is 6’5 225 lbs and is built like an ox. He only communicates in grunts and always has a bucket of chicken on him

BEN PALAZZOLO

 Gets caught breaking the law all the time and is an avid hunter who owns a gas station. He is 6’8 340 lbs and communicates in beeps and boops.

NATHAN HAROLD: Construction worker that frequents the deli and is also an avid hunter. He is 4’2 and 700 lbs of pure muscle and testosterone. 

==

 

 

 

==NOVEMBER 14TH FALL, TY, AND CRAIG ARE WALKING IN THE WOODS


TY

Remember we got that call about that weird guy in the tree so look in all of the branches

  CRAIG

What did he do again?

  TY

Nothing, someone saw him stuck in a tree remember? The guy was saying ‘HES GOING FERAL’ and all that.

  CRAIG

Right… So look for a caveman?

  TY 

He looked like a human bowling ball.

  CRAIG

So look for a bowling ball caveman gotcha

  TY 

He had a beard that could rival yours, my short beard friend.

  CRAIG

Oh wait I think I see him, or at least smell him in the woods, smells like wendys. 


== CRAIG AND TY SLOWLY LOOK UP AND TO THE RIGHT 

    NATHAN

Trespassers! (as Nathan jumps from tree to tree to tree knocking them over every time he jumps to a new tree, finally stopping near a sign that says ‘Beware of DEFORESTATION and CAVEMEN’)

CRAIG 

Mighty bowling ball caveman, we mean no intrusion to your lands.

TY

That's not a bowling ball caveman, that's a spider monkey!

NATHAN

YOUUUUUUUU! MUST LEAVE BEFORE OR WILL BE PUNISHED!

 TY 

CRAIG you know what must be done (CRAIG would roll himself into a ball like Sonic and TY would pick him up)

 TY

Bowling ball caveman we mean no harm! What is your name?

 NATHAN

What are you doing?!?!

(TY would lob CRAIG at the bowling ball man at a clocked speed of 190 mph)

 CRAIG 

Bingo Bango Bongo Baby

  TY 

Marrow my short friend 

(Nathan just falling from the tree, is unable to get up because of his center of graviTY pulling his weight down) 

     CRAIG

On three, let's lift him up

  TY

                   One, Two, Three!

(CRAIG and TY lift Nathan up while taking his place by falling over to the ground when pulling him up)

                       NATHAN: 

(In his sleep) Sheriff Harrell… vote Sheriff Harrell

                       CRAIG: 

     Oh shoot didn't we call for backup earlier?

                        TY: 

That's right! We gotta call the police and tell them we got him calmed down.

(That's when two SWAT trucks came drifting out from the corner knocking over trees, and a dozen SWAT officers ran out of the truck with shotguns and assault rifles)

                    Officer 1:

              GET ON THE GROUND GORILLA MAN
                        TY:

 Wait, he's friendly now! It's all A-Okay (as TY put both thumbs up with a nervous smile)

                      Officer 2:

 SHUT UP FAT MAN (as he points a shotgun at his head with one hand and with a cigar in his mouth) 

                          TY: 

(Now angered) What did you just call me? I am your superior!

                      OFFICER 1:

                       Prove it

                         TY: 

           Me and you… right now! Thumb war!

                      OFFICER 1: 

                        Hmmmm 

(Ty starts doing 1 finger handstand push-ups with his thumb.)

(Officer 1 gets visibly terrified by the sheer power TY holds)

                      OFFICER 1:

      Alright boys I think we got a case closed

(The Detective walks out of one of the SWAT trucks with a fat cigar in his hand and a trench coat and a fedora) 

                    DETECTIVE:

           Not so fast… howdy partner

                       CRAIG: 

       Howdy (as CRAIG does a finger gun motion towards him)

(The Detective shakes his head)

                    DETECTIVE: 

         Were y'all the ones who called us?

                       TY: 

                     Yes sir

                   DETECTIVE:

            What's going on around here?

                      CRAIG: 

        Our friend Nathan got stuck in a tree

(Detective looks over at Nathan as Nathan shakes his head in approval)

                   DETECTIVE:

 Your friend is a madman, he's going insano sTYle in these woods

                       TY: 

I would stop insulting him before he goes full hulk mode, we just calmed him down we don't wanna try to do it again 


(Nathan started huffing and puffing as he was getting angry)

                       CRAIG:

       Hey Nathan calm down bud he was just joking

                   DETECTIVE: 

            Oh someone a little insecure 

                     NATHAN:    

             I'm gonna call my mom!

                   DETECTIVE:

             I'm gonna call my dad!

                     NATHAN:

            What's your dad gonna do?
                  DETECTIVE: 

                Lock your mom up

                     NATHAN:

                   Mmmmm Mommy!

 

       (as Nathan yelled out to the sky)

                      CRAIG:

        Oh god he's going full baby mode!

(Nathan then started pounding his feet fast and hard)

                   DETECTIVE: 

            He's going Super Saiyan!!!

 

(Nathan then flew into the air and floated for a few seconds like an anime character and flew over to the ciTY like Superman)

DETECTIVE: Move out men, move out!

                         TY:

                 Oh boy here we go again

                     DETECTIVE:

                       Again???
(Cut to the ciTY where the entire police force is chasing Nathan, as Nathan leaps onto a skyscraper) 

                     DETECTIVE: 

     Get down from the building or you will be shot!

                      NATHAN:

                  Leave me alone!

(Nathan threw a handful of feces at the SWAT)

NATHAN: Duck!!
(TY, CRAIG, the Detective, and the SWAT all ducked undercover the brace for the stink and filth coming for them)

                         TY: 

                 Absolutely disgusting

(Helicopters then began circling Nathan as the lights shined in on him, as he threw another handful of feces at a helicopter)

                      DETECTIVE:

                 All right that's it!

(The Detective pulls out an AK47 like Franklin, and starts blasting Nathan)

                        TY: 

       Jesus! You're making him even angrier

                    DETECTIVE: 

   This beast has got to go down somehow, pull out the big guns boys

(The SWAT then rolled in an ATV with a turret)

                    DETECTIVE: 

                   Ready, aim... 

(Nathan then throws another handful of feces right into the  barrel of the turret)

                        TY: 

    CRAIG, I think it's time to activate code P.E.A.N.U.T.

                      CRAIG:  

              Did you say P.E.A.N.U.T? 

                       TY:

                  Yes sir I did

                     CRAIG: 

                     On it!

(TY began to wind himself up to launch himself towards Nathan while CRAIG began climbing up the building)

                       TY: 

           Alright here we go, Marrow!

(TY launched himself into Nathan)

                            NATHAN: 

                           Get away!!

                             TY: 

                          Now CRAIG!

(TY punched CRAIG momentarily stunning Nathan)

                           CRAIG: 

Eat this! (While throwing a jar of peanut butter at Nathan)

                          NATHAN: 

                 Oh my god... it can't be

                            TY: 

                      Yes pick it up 

                           CRAIG: 

                          Please…

                          NATHAN: 

            Mmmmm peanut butter *lick lick*

                           TY: 

                  There you go big guy

                         NATHAN:

                          Mmmmm

                        DETECTIVE: 

            Ahhh finally, we're done here?

                           TY: 

                I think we're good now

 

                            TY: 

     Go Joey we must take this prisoner to the slammer

                           JOEY: 

                      Which one boss?

                           CRAIG: 

         The prison formerly named Parker Juvie 

(As he spoke lightning shot out of the sky)

                           JOEY: 

                          AlrighTY 

(As they arrived to Parker Juvie it began to rain and thunder)

                          CRAIG: 

                     Which cell boss?

(Nathan would begin to awaken in TYs hands)

                         CRAIG: 

            Open the first Free cell Nowww!

(TY would throw Nathan into the cell, but the force of his body smacking into the cell. The rest of the prison would lose power)

                         CRAIG: 

                 Uh what happened boss

                          TY: 

           I have a bad feeling about this

( TY would have a stern look in his face as he spoke)

                          TY: 

          Get behind me my short bearded friend

(As CRAIG would stand behind TY the rest of the cells would open and all the prisoners would rush out)

                        CRAIG: 

             Oh, this doesn't seem good

(CRAIG would check his phone to try and call for backup)

                        CRAIG: 

   TY! IT'S PEANUT BUTTER FRIDAY WE NEED TO LEAVE

                         TY: 

        Oh you’re right my bearded companion

                       CRAIG: 

             What's the plan with this.

(Before CRAIG could finish his sentence TY would be overrun by the small prisoners) 

                       TY: 

               CRAIG run! Nowwwww!

                     CRAIG: 

           I will save you, I promise you

(CRAIG would begin to run and jump into an air vent)

CRAIG: Oh no, Oh no. TY is gone. There are too many prisoners. The guards are incompasitited.

(TY would begin to revert back to Warden Parker and would begin to beat up the prisoners as CRAIG would watch in horror) 

TY: That will teach you(kicking a prisoner through a wall)

(The wall collapsing would have the air vent shift down and CRAIG would fall in front of TY)

                       CRAIG: 

                TY, are you alright?

                        TY: 

 (Grinning with a Sadistic Smile) Run, this place is a mess.

                       CRAIG: 

 Uh alright buddy I think we need to go this place isn’t safe.

                        TY:

(Breathing heavily) I agree. Maybe we can stop by Palazolo’s some chicken sounds good.

(A booming sound would silence both of them and Nathan had broken out and would begin to charge at CRAIG)

                        TY: 

   Enough! (His voice booming through the prison)

                      CRAIG:

(would begin to throw peanut butter jars at Nathan to stop him)

                      NATHAN: 

You took me out of the my tree and caused me to destroy all those trees

                       TY: 

  We will decide this by a duel of the giants

(Nathan and TY would begin to fight to leave shock waves with every punch)

                      CRAIG: 

   We need to stop them both before we break the universe

(CRAIG would grab a peanut butter jar from his back pocket and launch it at Nathan,Knocking him out)

                        TY: 

        This does bring a smile to my face

(TY would drag Nathan and throw him into a cell barricading the door)

                        TY:

    Let's go to Palazuelos now my small friend

CRAIG: Um, alright boss. Are you feeling alright?

                        TY: 

              Never better *grinning*

END OF ACT 1

 

 

 

 


ACT II

(On the way back to Marrowville)

                           TY:

(With a sadistic grin) These troublemakers are getting out of hand. I’m gonna meet with BEN and CYRUS to make sure they get under control.

                         CRAIG:

        TY, I think you need to calm down man.

(TY whips around and looks CRAIG dead in the eyes)

TY: Don’t tell me how to do my job. Those boys are up to something with that stupid deli. I know they hunt and hunting season just started. Where are the animals at? At the damned deli is the answer.

(TY turns back and they continue walking, coming up on the entrance of Marrowville)

TY: CRAIG, go straight to Palazzolo's. We’re going to make sure they listen to the law from now on. (TY gives a laugh that runs shivers down CRAIG’s spine.

CRAIG:

 Yessir… Are you going to be there?
TY:

 Yes. I just have to grab some… “Tools.”

(TY goes ahead into town)
CRAIG:

 I need to go warn Ben and Cyrus, now.

(CRAIG rushes to Palazolo’s on the other side of town)

(But CRAIG was to late TY’s uber driver Joeys world tour and his minny van tabatha was sitting in the parking lot already)

( CRAIG runs into the Gas station and sees TY and Ben and Cyrus wrestling each other)


TY:

 I KNOW YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW JUST ADMIT IT!!!!

BEN:

 I have no idea what you are talking about.

CYRUS:ughhhhh

(TY picks up Cyrus and F-5s him threw a table)

TY: MARROW!!!!!

TY:

 That is what you get for breaking the law in my town 

CRAIG:

 TY watches out!!!

(behind TY, BEN was on top of a ladder getting ready to jump on to TY)

CRAIG:

 throws one of his peanut jars and BEN hits BEN square in the back of the head falls off the ladder and lands on TY)

CRAIG:

 Are you Ok TY

TY:

(sits up)yea I think so 

CRAIG:

 Are you back to normal?

TY:

 What do you mean?

CRAIG:

 You went nuts after leaving the prison thinking that BEN and CYRUS were stealing the animals from the hunting land.

TY:

 oh really 

CRAIG:

 yea you F-5ed CYRUS threw their front table and BEN was about to hurt you so I threw my peanut butter jar at him.

TY:


 So where is BEN then if you threw it at him?

CRAIG:

 He is right behind you, knocked out.

(TY gets up very quickly)

CRAIG:

 What should we know?

TY:

 Well I'm going to call the parameters to check them out to make sure they are ok.

CRAIG:

 Sounds good I will start to pick up a little so they don't question what happened.

TY:

 sounds good.

(Paramedics showed up at the Gas station a few minutes later)

BEN:

 What happened?

CYRUS:

ahhhhhh

TY:

 You fell off a ladder 

BEN:

 really?

CRAIG:

 CYRUS fell threw the table 

BEN:

 What was he doing?

TY:

 he was replying to the chicken and slipped and hit the table.

BEN:

 That makes sense because he and that chicken love each other.

(as CYRUS pops up from the counter)

CYRUS:

 (Mouth full of chicken) Burghhh

BEN:

 Yeah, that’d be nice. Hey TY, can you get me an ice pack from the back?

TY:

 Yeah buddy, I got you

(TY walks to the back near the icebox)

CRAIG:

 Sooo, do you guys like peanut butter?

*Cuts to the back of the store*

(TY opens the freezer and a penguin waddles out the freezer)
TY:

 Where in the world did this come from?

(Hogs, deer, raccoons, and squirrels all ran out of the freezer)

TY:

 I KNEW IT!

BEN:

 What did you find back there?

TY:

I knew you were hiding animals somewhere.

CYRUS:

Ahhhhhh

BEN:

I can explain.

TY:

shut up 

BEN:

what??

TY:

 hands behind your back NOW!!!!!!

BEN:

 I didn't do it 

TY:

lies you are the only person in this town that is smart enough to pull something off that weird.

BEN:

no I would never do that it would ruin my Gas station business if I did that.

TY:

Then who would do this if you didn't do it.

BEN:

 its CYRUS I swear 

TY:

 no way he can't even speak english 

BEN:

 I no but he talks to the animals that is why there is so many of them in the freezer 

TY:

 your lying 

BEN:

nos he really does 

BEN:

lets go hunting for CYRUS tomorrow and i will show you that I'm not lying 

TY:

 fine when does he get off his shift at the gas station 

BEN: 

he is my only worker so he works all day 9-5 

TY:

 ok lets do it in the morning catch him in the act if you are telling the truth.

(next morning they go out into the woods to try and catch CYRUS)

TY:

Ok you better not be lying to me

BEN:

 I'm not he is the one doing this I didnt even no there where in the freezer 

TY:

ok CRAIG you go east. I will stay with BEN just in case he tries to run.

CRAIG:

peanut butter 

(CRAIG starts sprinting that way)

TY:

ok BEN you tell me where he is at normally 

BEN: he is normally in the first hollare so he can get out faster 

TY:ok I will follow you 

BEN:

sounds good 

( they start walking in that direction)

BEN:

Ok we are here 

TY:

he is not here 

BEN:

 just wait you will find him 

TY :

 there is something coming get in the bushes 

BEN:

get down 

(it was in fact CYRUS walking threw the woods)

BEN:

I told you he whisper 

TY:

 shut up 

CYRUS:

buusfhsid

BEN:

 What is he doing?

TY:

BEN shut up 

(They watch CYRUS go in the middle of the field and sit down)

TY:

is he trying to talk to them 

BEN:

 I think so 

TY:

what is he nuts no animal is going to come near him 

BEN:

 look 

(out of nowhere a huge grizzly bear comes walking out of the woods)

TY:

 OH MY GOD 

BEN:

 what did he do 

TY:I have no idea Grizzly bears aren't even in missouri

(the bear went up to CYRUS and just sat there and just looked at him)

TY:

 what is happening 

BEN:

 does he have chicken in his pocket 

CYRUS:

ughshoso

BEN:He does(grabbing the pound of chicken from CYRUS’s pocket)

CYRUS:

Bragh

(The bear would begin to walk to the gas station as CYRUS would ride the bear as if it was a horse)

(TY comes out of the woods screaming CYRUS get off the bear)

TY:

 CYRUS Enough is Enough, get off the bear

BEN:

 It could eat you CYRUS, you need to get off it now!

CYRUS:

ughhhhh

(CRAIG comes out of no ware with a peanut butter jar in hand)

CYRUS:

 Braghhhh

(The bear would begin to march towards TY and BEN)

CRAIG:

Not today(throwing a peanut butter jar knocking out CYRUS and causing the bear to run away)

CRAIG:

Bingo Bango Bongo Baby

TY:

Thank you CRAIG, now let's take this evil individual to the office

BEN:

 No, I'm sorry TY you can’t take him. But I can give you a year's supply of Palazuelos Chicken. 

TY:

ohhhhh

Criag:

 throw peanut butter in the mix and it's a deal

BEN:

Deal 

TY:

Alright(High Fives CRAIG)

(A Big Boom would be heard coming from the gas station)

 


==EVERYONE ARRIVES AT THE Gas Station
TY:

 Alright everyone let's get our tickets and get inside

CYRUS: 

Ughhhhh

CRAIG:

 What's wrong with this guy

BEN:

 He's saying we should go see the penguins

TY:

 Right, AFTER we get our tickets

(All of them walk up to the front gates to get their ticket)

EMPLOYEE:

 $5 for a ticket

BEN:

 Man, I only have $3 I can buy a sandwich with this money instead

CRAIG:

 Heres $2 

BEN:

 Alright one down

TY:

 Here you go sir

CRAIG:

 Another one in

CYRUS:

 Ughhhh

EMPLOYEE:

 Sir you need $5 to come in 

CYRUS:

 UGHHHHH
EMPLOYEE:

 What is he doing?

BEN:

 He says he wants to see the penguins, and it's not fair and he should be able to do whatever he wants

EMPLOYEE: 

Sorry sir, you need $5 for a ticket

CYRUS:

 Ugh ugh ugh UGHHHH

BEN:

 He's saying LET ME IN!!!

EMPLOYEE:

 SecuriTY!

CYRUS:

 UGH!!!!!

(CYRUS bulldozes over the employee) 

TY: 

CYRUS what are you doing?! RUN! 

(They all sprinted for the nearest area which was the monkeys)

BEN:

 Oh my god it's MONKE 

TY: 

We need to get going BEN, stop with the MONKEY talk

BEN:

 But MONKE

CRAIG:

 They look so sad we should save them

(That's when CRAIG had the most genius plan ever)

TY: 

CRAIG... I know what you're thinking... and it's terrible

CRAIG:

 But they need our help

(Finally, securiTY caught up with them as a guard turned the corner and saw them)

SECURITY GUARD:

 Ah hah! There you are, you little rascals!

CRAIG:

 I'm getting you guys out of here

(Criag breaks the glass containing the monkeys, gorillas, and orangutans)

SECURITY GUARD:

 HEY! What are you—- AHHH

CRAIG:

 LETS GOOOO! Be free my fellow monkeys 

(Nathan walks out of the area holding the monkeys)

NATHAN:

 Thank you my friend 

(Nathan pats CRAIGs head)

TY:

 Nathan what are you doing in there?

NATHAN:

 They caught me after the incident in the woods, im free thanks to you guys

(Nathan leapt towards the guard and slammed his face to the ground, picked him up, and tossed him into a wall)

NATHAN: My brothers, it is until now, that the great revolution begins!

(All of the monkeys start making monkey noises very loudly)

NATHAN:

 Enough with this slavery, today we free our brothers and sisters, lions or zebras, penguins or bears, we free them all today!

TY:

 CRAIG... what on earth did you just start 

CRAIG:

 It's the revolution!

(More securiTY guards turned the corner and started chasing all of them)

CRAIG: Lets get all of the strongest and fiercest animals out first

BEN:

 Great idea, let's split up, me and CYRUS will go for the lions and other big cats, and TY and CRAIG you guys get the bears and elephants and hippos. And Nathan... 

NATHAN looks over with a evil looking grin like he was about to destroy a bunch of things) 

BEN:

 Smash

(Nathan grinned even harder and leapt in the air and made a monkey noise)

TY:

 Lets go CRAIG, god this so dumb

BEN:

 Lets go CYRUS, the lion cages are pretTY close

(BEN and CYRUS ran past the securiTY guards who were busy fighting the monkeys)

 


TY:

what do we do 

CRAIG:

 no idea I kinda just lost my mind there for a second 

TY:

no kidding 

(they find all of the animals in the middle of the park)

TY:

 ok what is your master plan here CRAIG it's your fault this happened.

CRAIG:

lets go get CYRUS's chicken he has in his pocket 

TY:

 You think an elephant would eat that?

CRAIG:

 yea everyone in the ciTY loves it why wouldn't he like it.

TY:

 ok sounds good lets at least try.

(they go get a The chicken from CYRUS)

TY:

 I hope this works 

Criag:it will 

(they put a path of chicken to all of the cages for the animals)

BEN:

 this better work Im losing alot of money doing this operation 

TY:

 your fine you have the money

BEN:

 how do you no 

TY:

 You have the only gas station in the ciTY, especially how high gas prices are now. You make enough money and you pay CYRUS with chicken so you keep all the money.

BEN: you got me there

TY:

I no but let's try and get the animals back to where they belong.

(It surprisingly work and all the animals ended back up in there cages)

TY:

 holy crap that actually worked!!!!

CRAIG: I told you so 

TY:

 I will give you props for that one CRAIG I would have never thought chicken would have worked 

CRAIG:

 im telling you everyone loves that chicken 

TY:

what do you put in that BEN 

CYRUS:

uggghhh

TY:

 What did he just say?

BEN:

 he says it's a secret 

TY:

Oh thats not scary at all 

CRAIG:

Mabe peanut butter

TY:

 CRAIG shut up 

CRAIG:

sorry 

CYRUS:

Ughhhhhh

TY:

 what is he saying 

BEN:

He is saying that you owe him chicken 

(TY started to laugh)

TY:

 that's not happening 

CYRUS:UGGHHGHGHHGHGHG

TY:

 what did he say that time 

BEN: I'm not repeating that one

TY: Oh 

(they all go back to the gas station so CYRUS can get his chicken back)