BluHarmony.com | Teen Ink

BluHarmony.com

May 30, 2018
By Skirt_Skirt BRONZE, Grundy Center, Iowa
Skirt_Skirt BRONZE, Grundy Center, Iowa
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”
-Albert Camus


Eve finally decided, he was going to do it. He opened the computer and pressed a few buttons. Eve scratched his giant black afro. His blue fingers pressed the mouse pad. BluHarmony.com popped up on his computer. He opened the sign-up page.


The first question was: “On a scale from sky blue one to sky blue four, how blu are you?”


“Seafoam blue.”


Eve scrolled to the next question. “What kind of blu are you looking for?”


“Royal blue four.”


“What age range are you looking for?”


“20-22.”


“What gender of blu are you looking for?”


“All.”


“Do you ever feel blu?”


“All the time.”


“Do you want to see other colors?”


“Sure!”

After answering hundreds of blue related questions they asked for a profile picture. “Oh no,” thought Eve.
He pulled up a camera app, fixed his large afro, and took the picture. Eve looked really, really good in this picture. It captured the great awesomeness of his blue.


After a while of looking at his glorious profile picture, he found a profile of a rock. The most beautiful rock Eve had ever seen! It looked like a classy rock, the rock that lived next to Eve. This rock was Eve’s neighbor.
Eve ran outside and saw him, Rokferd. The greatest, most alluring rock ever.


“Hello, Rokferd!” Eve yelled.


The rock didn’t reply for a while.


“Hello…” Rokferd muttered.


“Lovely weather we’re having!” Eve said cheerily.


Eve didn’t hear Rokferd’s beautiful voice respond.


Eve and Rokferd both went back into their homes. Eve ate some pickles and did some ballet while he waited for Rokferd to go outside again. A few hours later, Eve saw that Rokferd was rolling around outside. Eve quickly went outside and started working on his monstrous bike, it was only one and a half feet tall to fit Eve. Finally, Rokferd noticed Eve’s amazing bike.


“What kind of bike is that? It looks brand new.” Rokferd said.


“It’s the all-new Blu-mobile from Cadet Blue,” Eve said.


“I like the color,” Rokferd said.


Eve’s heart blew up, “No one has ever said that about my bike before…” Eve thought.


“Do you want to go for a ride sometime? Tomorrow morning at 11:00?” Eve said blushing.


“That would be nice,” Rokferd said.

The next day they rode Eve’s classy bike around town and had a great time.
On M.A.M.Book (Middle Aged Men Book), they each had their relationship status to “Seeing someone classy.”


The author's comments:

This was a story that we had to base off of a character we created in a Creative Writing class. I really had a good time writing this and couldn't stop laughing.