Not Another Cinderella Story | Teen Ink

Not Another Cinderella Story

By EyyItsDesi PLATINUM, Spencer, Massachusetts
EyyItsDesi PLATINUM, Spencer, Massachusetts

Smile More It's Worth It
-Desi

Once upon a time there was a girl. She was in her teens and hated her step mother. This isn't like all the other Cinderella stories though for she has two step brothers who hated her and made fun of her. In her mansion that her father once owned she did all the work, She cooked, cleaned,and talked to her rats who talked back. At school no one noticed her, but at prom they would.

Her stepmother in all her wickedness forces her to stay home and finish her chores instead of going to prom like her brothers. She was devastated for she had already bought a dress and everything. She planned to sneak out but when she got to her room she saw her dress it's once pearly white cloth now a dirty brown.

“Those wretched boys!” She screamed angered by their actions.
“Aw, don't worry Cindy, we'll get a new one for yah.” Said Sid the rat. She bent down to his cage.
“There's no time to get one Sid.” She bent down and began to cry.

“Now, now don't cry my dear.” Said a sweet voice from behind her. She turned around slowly to see a plump women in a long white gown. She glowed and evened to be very old.
“Who are you, get out of my room!” Cindy demanded.
“ Wh-what are saying. Don't you know who I am!” She shouted back.
“Tell me who you are!”
“I am your fairy godmother.” She smiled at Cindy.

“I gotta bad feeling about this Sid.” She whispered to the rat who was grooming himself. “Um what are you here for anyway.”

“I'm here to help you and your prom problem. Look I need you to trust me.” The lady lifted her white stick and began to wave it.”
“What are you doing?”

“You just don't get it do you?” Cindy shook her head in response. “I'm gonna magically put a lovely light blue gown on you, then you're gonna go to your prom and meet the man of your dreams, and you're gonna be pleased about it!” She lifted her wand and next thing she knew she was in a light blue gown.
“Can I get this in pink?”

“A thank you would have been nice.” Said the fairy godmother as she pointed her to the door.

Her stepmother was in the living room watching ‘desperate Housewives’ when she snuck past her.

“Where do you think you're going?” Said the mother. Cindy held her breathe then went to answer. “Susan don't go to his house.” Cindy sighed in relief and went out the door then to the school. When she got there she instantly saw him as she stood on the top of the stairs at the country club. He looked up at her and his jaw dropped. She slowly took her time to go down the steps. He greeted her at the bottom.

“Would you like to dance?” Asked the hottest guy in school Jacob Paradise. He and all his glory reached for her hand. They danced all night till the clock struck midnight. Then the sudden realization.
“Oh god I'm gonna miss it!”
“What?”
“I got to go”
“What!?”

“It's not you it's me” she ran off dropping her shoe on the step. Jacob's friend walks over to him.

“Man what was in her punch” Jacob shrugged and walked away. When Cindy got back home she turned in the TV and watched the season premier of ‘Steven Universe’. A month later Her stepmother sent her to Bedlam Asylum because she spoke of talking rats and fairies, there she spent the rest of her days.
THE END

I got bored and wrote this very clichè story

Brigid GOLD said...
Brigid GOLD, White River Junction, Vermont

"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

your welcome!

Smile More It's Worth It
-Desi

Thank you

Brigid GOLD said...

-Oscar Wilde

this is very funny!!!!!!!!!!!