The Lost Magic | Teen Ink

The Lost Magic

By Ravyn113 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Ravyn113 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

As a police officer Kim was watching the jewelry store she saw the mystery guy climbing down the Rope to steal some jewelry. Her job at the jewelry store was to protect the bracelet so no one would steal any of the jewelry. He broke the box and stole the jewelry including the magic bracelet. The magic bracelet had some kind of gleam to it.

“You need to get that bracelet Kim or you’re fired, said the boss.”

This bracelet was special to Kim because she didn’t want her boss to fire her. The boss was absolutely angry at Kim because the “magic bracelet” was the most expensive thing her boss had in the jewelry store. She thought magic was the only thing her boss liked. Kim was mad at her boss because she only cared about that bracelet.

I plan on going to the airport before I go look for the bracelet, “stated Kim.”

The boss asked, “Why would you go there first and you could go start looking around?”

Well you know there were missing bracelets that were found at the airport and it might be the one, said Kim.”

“I am on it boss I will get that bracelet, said Kim.”

Kim (pov) started to go look for the bracelet. She went to every neighborhood and knocked on every door but the 5th house she went to a high schooler house.

I asked her, “Have you seen any type of purple and gold bracelet? said, Kim.”

The girl name was Ally Jones.  Ally thought for a second and remembered she bought a purple and gold bracelet for prom.

Ally asked, “Are you some kind of police officer or something?

“Kim replied, “Well not anymore because I got fired.

Afterwards, Kim told Ally about her situation she was facing and Ally planned to help her find the bracelet. Kim and Ally went to the pawn shop to see if the bracelet could be there.

When they arrived to the pawn shop Kim asks,” Do you guys have any bracelets that are available?

The man with the brown stripe shirt on said, “No ma’am we had a purple and gold bracelet here but some young lady bought it a couple days ago.

Kim told the pawn shop man can he find out who bought it.

So as the man checks to see who bought it he says some young lady name “Ally Jones”. 

Kim was shocked for a minute, and then decided to ask Ally as their walking out the Pawn shop did she buy a purple and gold bracelet from the pawn shop.
Ally said, “Yes for my prom dance but do you think I have yours? “

That day Ally and Kim went back to Ally’s House to go look at the bracelet closely to see if it was Kim’s missing bracelet.

The magic bracelet looked similar to pictures Kim showed Ally. I’m really not for sure if this is yours said, “Ally”.

Kim said, “I think if we go down to my boss station and investigate the bracelet, we can see whose bracelet it really is.

I have to take the bracelet straight to the police station, “Said Kim”.

Ally asks, “What bracelet will I wear for my prom dance?”

We will figure this out Ally but quickly let’s go straight to the police station, Said Kim”.

Ally didn’t want to go to the police station because she didn’t want to give her the bracelet back. This is my bracelet Kim and I don’t think I can give this to you. This was a strange moment for both of them because they were confused if it was Kim’s or Ally’s missing bracelet. Ally finally decided to ride down to investigate the bracelet.

Kim knew as that moment they arrived, that was her bracelet because it looked just like the one that was at the jewelry store. We went straight to my boss office and told her our situation about the bracelet.
My boss yelled, “Kim GET OUT”, I want to talk to this young lady Ally.”
I was shocked for a second and thought something was wrong because I wondered why she expected me to get out. While they talked in the office I waited patiently. Suddenly they came out 20 minutes later and went to go investigate whose bracelet it was.
The results came in. It was Kim’s bracelet. We all knew the one person who had the bracelet. Ally was sad because she thought that she had stolen something that was not hers.
“Ally it wasn’t your fault because it was at the pawn shop. Said Kim
“Your right Kim here’s your badge and flash light,” said the boss.
After all, the boss decided when it was time for Ally’s prom she could wear the bracelet and return it back. Guards were provided for her to watch her and the “magic bracelet.”

Kim was excelled to get her job back for finding the magic bracelet. She had no idea how long she would’ve been looking for the bracelet. Later that week, she was a cop again in the community and it was all over.
   THE END!

The thing that inspired me to write my article is that I love magic. I am an intelligent and a smart person  to know & i am very talented.