What’s your emergency? | Teen Ink

What’s your emergency?

By lesly_estrada SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
lesly_estrada SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

“911, What is your emergency?”
“I’m scared and alone, my friend he took her he is coming after me. I don’t want to go with him. HELP ME PLEASE!” cried Alexis
“Sweetie I’m going to ask you to calm down. Where you are at?”  replied back the lady.
“I’m in a house I don’t know whose it is and the lights won’t turn on.”
“I am going to ask you to walk outside the door and look for a street address” the lady replied again
“I can’t do that. He is looking for me and if he sees me he will take me, I’m scared, ” Alexis replied with tears running down her face.
“Try to look...” without finishing her sentence she stopped.
He shut the front door.
He stopped in front of the door and looked up. He heard footsteps up stairs. As he went up the stairs slowly he heard talking.
She heard someone coming up the steps.
“He is here he found me. NO! Please don’t let him take me! Cried Alexis as she was going under the bed for sanctuary.
As he went to the first room he walked in slowly but no one was there.  After he walked in the second room he looked in the closet. There was nothing more there than old clothes and boxes. The man looked at the window then walked towards the bed.
When he stopped in front the bed Alexis held her breath as she tried to go to the end of the bed.
“Hello? Hello? “The lady keep asking
Alexis saw his feet and then the guy threw the bed mattress. She yelled with all her might and got up and tried to run out of the room.
He ran after her. In the stairs got her by her thick hair and pulled her back. She fell to the floor and THUMP her head hit the stair. As he dragged her to the room blood came out of her head when he entered the room he saw the phone and picked it up.
Put it on his ear.
“Hello are you there? Is this a joke? Confused ‘’the 911 operator asked, “confused and scared.
He got the phone hanged up without Alexis knowing and put the phone on her ear. With tears running down her face she screamed, Ahh!!! Help me please please! “Softy she said, “Please I don’t want to die”
But then she noticed that the phone had been hung up.
As he saw her yell and cry he got the knife and cut her throat he watched her fall to the side and saw the blood come out of her like a waterfall.
He picked her up.
Then he put her on his shoulder. He walked out the door and walked a mile before he reached the river.
As he walked, a cold wind was blowing. When he got to the river he put the body on the ground.  Then he picked it up and threw it in to the river. He watched as the body went down the cold blue river.
He turned around and walked back before someone could see him.