Once Upon a Supernatural | Teen Ink

Once Upon a Supernatural

By Rae_Cobra GOLD, Altamonte Springs, Florida
Rae_Cobra GOLD, Altamonte Springs, Florida

"We are destroying the world. We should fix it. We are killing our planet. We should revive it. We are not doing much to help the people. We should do more for the people. We are always fighting. We should try loving." -Rae Cobra

Jacob

I step out of the shadows nervously, and watch the girl calculate my every move. A few arm lengths I stop, wishing she couldn’t see what I really was. The girl stared at me for a moment before speaking.

“Who are you?”

“A friend.”

“What are you?” she was staring at my raven-like wings.

“I think you already know the answer.” I whisper. I could tell that she knew who I was, what I was, and why I was here. Then she did something that surprised me.

“Look,” she said. “I’m not falling for this prank, so you can go away.”

Saige

I remember this. I saw this. I dreamt this. I can't let my dream come true. I can’t let it come true. I know what will happen if this is real. I have to pretend I don't know. I have to get away from him. Before the bad things happen.

"Look," I say calmly. "If this is some kind of prank, I'm not falling for it. Go prank someone else." I turn on my heel and force myself to walk away. A few blocks away I quickly looked behind me and saw that the boy was following.

"D**n," I curse, quickening my pace.

"Saige!" The boy called. I could hear that he was running after me. "You know know the truth!" I heard him curse under his breath, and then I heard silence. I turn around and saw that he was gone. "I promise you Saige. I'm telling you the truth." Hands spun me around and I found myself starring into electric blue eyes. I remember those too familiar eyes.

"You know the truth." he repeated softly in my ear.

"No." my voice cracked. "No, no, no."

"You're a Dreamer. You're a Seer. And most of all, your a Supernatural."

I don't reply. His gaze is still petrifying. He continues.

"You've seen what will happen. You know who I am. You know why I'm here. You're afraid to help because you fear of the outcome."

I nod, keeing eye contact with him. His blue eyes were pleading as they looked into my dark green ones.

"Please Saige. You are the only one who can help me. You're the only one who can save me."

Please comment below on your opinion! I would love to know if you enjoyed reading this article, or if you have any suggestions on making it better. :)

~Rae Cobra