Love Story | Teen Ink

Love Story

By saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other

A mother's love is like the ocean it's pure and wide.
Life is like a painting one wrong move and it's hard to bring it back to normal.
(I created these quotes)

"Taji,come on.You ready yet?"asked Destiny
"Yeah,Yeah.Stop asking me that! Just need to make my hair"answered Taji adjusting her hair while looking at the mirror.
"Oh you,your hair and mirrors!Why do I put up with you?asked Destiny with a smile on her face.
Taji smiled back "O.k all ready.Let's go."said Taji and saying so she grabbed Destiny's hand and ran to their class.
Once in the class the two freinds ate their lunches and talked about various things.
"Fourth period begins."said shiny in a funny way following the words of the announcer.Everyone laughed.
"That so funny."said Taji laughing
"What do we have?"asked Destiny raising her eyebrows.
They walked to the art room together,talking and laughing at what they thought funny even if others thought they were totally crazy.They didn't care.
The day passed on and after school Destiny went home.The usual things at home went on and the day ended the usual way.
The next morning dawned and Destiny got ready to go to school. She washed her face and brushed her teeth,put on her uniform,made her hair and put a spot of her favorite jasmine perfume on herself.School was going to be good and Destiny wanted it to be that way.
"It's raining outside.So you won't be able to go out and play.Stay in the class and do whatever you want."Said the p.e instructor
"ohhhhhhhhhh."Groaned the whole class.
"What's this?"asked June holding out an open notebook and looking at Destiny
Destiny grabbed the book and ripped of the page and gave it back.
"Why did you do that?"asked June smiling
Destiny smiled back.
"Destiny are you interested in him?"asked Zon pointing at a boy Destinydidn't like at all.
Destiny was tired of saying no and now she was very annoyed and she looked at Zon with an annoyed look on her face then she turned around to face Shiny. June laughed and tapped Destiny's shoulder.
"Cool down."He said
"I'm just a bit annoyed" said Destiny with a smile.
The next class was I.T. Destiny and Taji sat next to eachother.
"Ugh,I can't take out this keyboard."Said Destiny
For about 5 minutes Destiny and Varsha struggled to take out the keyboard while Taji watched them.
"I give up."Said Varsha.
"Me too! Can't I share your computer,Taji?"asked Destiny
"The solution to your problem is this."answered Taji taking out the keyboard from it's holder and placing it on Destiny's table.
The look on Taji's face was so serious that Destiny burst out laughing.
"Oh,Taji."Said Destiny
"what?It's true.you looked so stupid to me when you were struggling to take out the keyboard."replied Taji
The next day for I.T,Taji had trouble with her keyboard and Destiny said "The solution to your problem is this." and she took out Taji's keyboard from the holder and kept it on Taji's table.
"Youuu.Destinyyyyy.You are such a aaa."said Taji laughing
"What?You told the same thing to me yesterday and now I said it to you."replied Destiny laughing
"You copied meee!"Said Taji while laughing
Back in the class.
"Destiny!Taji!Get up at once. What are you doing?Where's your project?"asked Mrs.Brainstorm
"Teacher,we were gathering information for our project.Teacher,you said you'll give us time to do the project."answered Destiny
"Whose the leader of your group?Don't you know you should finish your work before the deadline?"
The two freinds looked at eachother,they didn't have any leader for their group and they had left their work at home.What was to be done?
"I'm the leader of the group Teacher and I'm sorry for not bringing the project.It's all my fault.I'm sorry."lied June
Destiny and Taji looked at eachother and then looked at June.
Destiny started to say,"Um,Teacher- but she was cut short by Mrs.Brainstorm "What is it now?"she asked
June looked at Destiny and shook his head.
"Nothing teacher.I'm sorry" replied Destiny
Mrs.Brainstorm nodded and she took June out,said something to him and sent him in again.
June sat down in his seat. "June,thanks for saving us.We owe you.What should we give you?"Destiny asked when mrs.brainstorm left the class.
"I really didn't do it for a gift.I did it for you."Answered June
"It's okay June.Tell us something you want.Anything."Said Taji
"It's okay.I don't want anything Taji."replied June
"O.k then.I'll bring you a present tommorow."said Destiny
June smiled
--------------------------------------NEXT DAY-------------------------------------------
"Hi June.Here's your present.Hope you like it.I made it all by myself." said Destiny handing June a small bag which was nicely wrapped.June opened it and found his present inside,he took it out very happily.
"It's a pillow and blanket.Thank you Destiny."said June looking at Destiny
"You're welcome" said Destiny "Now you'll always remember me."
"I don't need gifts to remember you."said June
"I know but now you'll have something I gave you to keep close. so whenever you take this into your hands,you'll feel that I'm right next to you."replied Destiny
June smiled and so did Destiny.
-------------------------------------THE BREAK-------------------------------------------
"Destiny,I'm going to the cantine.You coming?"asked Taji
"Nah,you go.I'll stay."answered Destiny
sometime Taji came back and Fred sat in front of her.
"Taji, Destiny can I talk to you ?"asked Fred
"sure."answered Taji
"Taji.I wanted to ask this but didn't have the courage to ask you."Said Fred
"what is it?"asked Taji
"I love a girl. She's new.Do you think I should tell her?"asked Fred
Taji looked at Destiny.Her best freind's crush was in front of her asking for advice on whether or not to tell the girl he likes that he loves her.When her freind loved him for about 6 years,how could she recommend another?
"Umm,I don't know Fred.Maybe you should go tell her."answered Taji
"What do you think Destiny?"asked Fred
"Same thing,just go tell her."answered Destiny
"Thanks,Taji.You two are angels"said Fred with a smile
After Fred left,Destiny spoke up.
"I can't believe this.I liked him for 6 years and he likes someone who he only met recently."said Destiny
"I'm so sorry,Destiny."Replied Taji
Destiny sighed "It's okay.I'll forget him.Anyway he found someone and that's it. let's go for a walk."said Destiny hiding her tears with a smile.
After their walk was over and the break finished,the two freinds went back to the class.
"Destiny,Taji.What's up?You both look so gloomy."Said June
"It's a long story."Said Destiny
"Come on.Tell me."Insisted June
So Destiny told him the whole story.
"I just can't understand why this happened.I wish I wasn't such a goody good angel."said Destiny
"Cheer up,Destiny.Come on.smile,it can't be that bad and there's nothing wrong in being an angel.You should be an angel forever,just because one guy doesn't like you doesn't mean that no one likes you.Besides you still have me,Taji and Zon ."
"Thanks" said Destiny with a smile.
The rest of the day at school went on as usual.
Except for the fact that neither Taji or Destiny said a joke or laughed.
After school,June,Destiny and Taji walked to the library to return a book.
"You know Destiny there's someone who likes you."said June
"Really?who?"asked Destiny
"Someone you know very well."said June
"Who?"asked Destiny
"ME."said June
"what?You like me?really?Me?"asked Destiny
"Yes,Yes,I like you.Don't act so suprised please it's frightnening."said June laughing
"I'm sorry June.I just can't believe that you like mean.I mean there are better girls out there for a guy like you.I can't imagine it's me.I mean-"said Destiny
"Destiny,Just give me an answer."said June with a smile
"Sure,my answer is Yes."said Destiny
"Thanks."said June
Destiny smiled and held June's hand.
"let's go."she said
when they reached the top of the stairs,Destiny asked "June,shall we go meet Taji?"
"Sure.will you tell her about us?"he asked
"Maybe."answered Destiny
They found Taji with Zon near the music room talking with eachother.
"Taji,we got good news."said Destiny
"Really and what's that?"asked Taji
"I told Taji that I liked her-"said June
"And I said yes."said Destiny finishing June's sentences
"I'm glad,Destiny.I really am but I wish I had more of that luck."said Taji
"Why not?You have the luck Taji but you haven't found it yet.Who knows?luck might come to you right now."said Destiny looking at zon and smiling.
"What's going on here?"asked Taji
"Um,I think I have something to tell you."said Zon
"We better go."said Destiny
"Why?"asked June
"Come on."said Destiny taking June by the hand and going away.
"So what's so important and secretive that they have to leave?"asked Taji
"I love you,Taji."said Zon
"oh,I see that's important.well,my answer is yes."said Taji with a smile
Zon smiled and the two went to join June and Destiny.
TEN YEARS LATER IN A PARTY ORGANISED FOR TAJI'S MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY.........
"Now can everyone pay attention,please?"asked Zon
"Yes,please.We'll like to speak for a while."said June
Everyone stopped talkng.
"Thank you." said Zon
"Now can Destiny and Taji come sit here?"asked June pointing to a big chair.
Destiny and Taji came and sat on the chair.
June looked at Zon and smiled.They both knelt down in front Destiny and Taji.
"Destiny, will you marry me?"asked June
"Taji,will you marry me?"asked Zon
Destiny and Taji were very suprised and they looked at eachother.
"Yes June,I will."answered Destiny
"Yes Zon,I will."answered Taji
June and Zon hugged Destiny and Taji.
Everyone clapped.
ONE MONTH LATER................................................
The music plays.
"This is it.Now my little angel girl is getting married.It seems only yesterday you were a baby."said Destiny's father
"Darlings,you two are the most beautiful brides in the world.May You have all the luck for a happy family life."said the two mothers
Taji and Destiny smiled and they were led down the aisle to where June and Zon were waiting for them with a heart full of love and gleaming eyes.
They were married,One year after Destiny and Taji both had children at the same time and then an year after another child, an year after another.Now Destiny has three girls and Taji has three sons.Both their children married and now they are grandparents.
They lived happily all this time and they will live happily for at least about 100 more years. THE END
"Really?Grandma?You won't leave us?How nice of you to say that! I love you grandma."said little susan(Destiny's grandchild)hugging Destiny who was just as beautiful as those days.
"We're so glad grandma that we have you both."said Alan (Taji's grandson)
" we're so lucky."said Alicia(Destiny's other Grand-daughter.)
"YES,WE ARE!"said all Destiny's and Taji's grandchildren hugging their grandmothers.
"Don't we get a hug?"asked June coming in with Zon.
The children ran to their granfathers and hugged them.
"We're so lucky that we have all these lovely children."said Destiny
"Yes,we are.These children are our hope,our joy-"said Taji
"And our life."said Destiny
Taji smiled.
"Tea time everyone!"said Destiny's daughter coming in.
Now we must leave Destiny's and Taji's lives ,for we have other lives to watch elsewhere.
THE END(FOR NOW..........................)
===== LOVE STORY.
=========================STORY BEGINS===========================
"That so funny."said Taji laughing
"ohhhhhhhhhh."Groaned the whole class.
Destiny smiled back.
"Cool down."He said
"I give up."Said Varsha.
"Oh,Taji."Said Destiny
Back in the class.
June smiled
June smiled and so did Destiny.
"Nah,you go.I'll stay."answered Destiny
"sure."answered Taji
"what is it?"asked Taji
"What do you think Destiny?"asked Fred
After Fred left,Destiny spoke up.
"I'm so sorry,Destiny."Replied Taji
"It's a long story."Said Destiny
"Come on.Tell me."Insisted June
So Destiny told him the whole story.
"Thanks" said Destiny with a smile.
"Really?who?"asked Destiny
"Someone you know very well."said June
"Who?"asked Destiny
"ME."said June
"Sure,my answer is Yes."said Destiny
"Thanks."said June
Destiny smiled and held June's hand.
"let's go."she said
"Maybe."answered Destiny
"Taji,we got good news."said Destiny
"Really and what's that?"asked Taji
"What's going on here?"asked Taji
"We better go."said Destiny
"Why?"asked June
"I love you,Taji."said Zon
Everyone stopped talkng.
"Thank you." said Zon
"Destiny, will you marry me?"asked June
"Taji,will you marry me?"asked Zon
"Yes June,I will."answered Destiny
"Yes Zon,I will."answered Taji
June and Zon hugged Destiny and Taji.
Everyone clapped.
The music plays.
"And our life."said Destiny
Taji smiled.

This is a love story.