A Fairy Tales, Fairy Tale | Teen Ink

A Fairy Tales, Fairy Tale

April 23, 2012
By ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia
ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia
10 articles 0 photos 29 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I will never fade away" "I will always be with you" "Yours in eternity" "Live for today but, look foward to tomorrow, and never forget to smile"


“Stop Her!” “Don’t let her escape!” The tiny leprechaun officer bellowed this order to his lackeys as they chased after a red haired female fairy, she was at that moment fluttering across the busy streets of Tokyo, Japan smirking at their foolishness. As the fairy rounded the corner of a tall building she crashed right into a man like a deer who fights for a fawn.



The male of about 6 feet tall stumbled backwards in shock while his fair head smacked right into the wall of a building. “Ouch! That hurts like a b***h!” exclaimed the man as he rubbed his blonde head angrily. “What the hell were you doing!” he exclaimed at his attacker. “Hey! I’m talking to y…” the male inhaled deeply as he gazed at the beauty in front of him. The red haired female fairy lay crumbled in a heap on the ground unconscious, her angelic and petite face showing a venerability not one person or creature has ever seen. “Well I got to hand it to you little miss, you sure can tackle!” announced the amused blonde. “Well I can’t just leave you here so I guess I’ll bring you on back to my place.” the male chuckled as he lifted up the female fairy into his arms and walked to his house humming a soft tune.


Some time Later.

“How dare you bring me here without my consent you stupid human!” roared an infuriated fairy. The blonde man holding up his hands as if to surrender smiled simply and said nervously. “Hey I couldn’t just leave you there to get squished into a pancake!” “Just calm down ok” said the blonde with laughter in his beautiful deep voice. “Why you!” said the fairy turning as red as an apple. She suddenly lunged at the blonde man furiously. A look of surprise befell the human man as he lifted his hands to cover his face….


The author's comments:
This just came straight out of my imagination. Note: The pictures are not mine, they belong to their original owners, I’m here only to serve you as entertainment and I’m so not getting paid for this ^.^” Enjoy rate and review! I'll write more when I get a chance and if i get at least 5 comments asking for me to continue! Bye!