Joltz | Teen Ink

Joltz

By happyinnocence GOLD, Indianapolis, Indiana
happyinnocence GOLD, Indianapolis, Indiana

1 Timothy 4:12

Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.

The blinding flashes of electricity shot out, like bullets from a gun. It streamed across the dark midnight sky. As the feet of a dragon clawed it's way up into the air. Every flap sounded like fire sizzling out of the fire place. The bright embers sparked everywhere and flew to the ground. They were raining fireworks.
They caused another jolt of lightning to singe through anything in sight.
It enlightened the whole creature as it called out to the sky. It pierced the ears of all to hear. They cowered over in fear with hurt. Their eardrums ringing.
Violet venom sparked out of it's mouth. The venom sizzled into a lightning bolt that shot down at the busy city below.
They cringed over in pain even more, almost as if the blood was spilling out. It drizzled over the concrete.
Every last breath was carelessly dragged out. Taken away with the blink. No, even faster than a blink. The large white beak opened as a black two-forked tongue shot out.
It's razor sharp with teeth, with fascinating golden electricity. It shot out of its razor blade ends.
Just then, another jolt shook through the body as it flew away, leaving only fans and streaks of electricity shooting through the sky.
It touched the ground with its bare white feet then. No longer dangerous and sharp. Her beautiful burnt brown hair flew over. It stroked over the delicate pale body, With an ice cold touch over the skin.
Her piercing amber eyes strike into anybody else. Innocent they may seem. Although, they never are.
They call this dangerous creature...Joltz.
And she's coming for you

An assignment was to create a mystical creature made up of other creatures, like ones in greek mythology, and this is mine:)
I added a bit of a twist though