Death is the best part of life | Teen Ink

Death is the best part of life

November 8, 2011
By zondra BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
zondra BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Live like theres no tomorrow." "The future belongs to those who believe in thier dreams"


“America does not live in fear,But in freedom Yet what is freedom today? tomorrow? another day? We as Americans don't have freedom miss” “and why do you think that Grace?” “ well miss...” “attention all High-Gate students this is a code red lock down lock all doors,close and lock all windows,I REPEAT! THIS IS A CODE RED LOCK DOWN!”... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! “Quite!” said Jillie. We all got under our tables & chairs and pulled down our table clothes lower than they were so he couldn't find us. I knew who was in the school,it was Siffre, the man of my dreams,I knew he was going on anther killing spree and I was glad about it too. Every time he got done killing about two hundred people,we would bathe in their blood and drink it . I remember when my mom tried to force me into a mental hospital for the crazies. After that night as she lay fast asleep in her bed, I stabbed her,ate her organs, and she rested for good. I keep her heart in a glass jar. Know I live with Siffre,we get drunk every time he get done killing, and this time we were about to do it again. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!, PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! The sound of body's falling to the ground and drowning in their own blood gave me chills down my back, remembering of what was about to happen tonight.
In the car on the way home, we stopped at the liquor store and got something to drink... (VODKA!) when we got home we killed the bottle of Vodka and did it. The next morning when I had awakened, I herd Water running “Awww! Are you running a bath for me?” but no response. Ahhhhhhhhhh! I ran out of the bed butt naked to see what was going on in the bath room, there I saw Siffre dead and blood every were,he wrote me a letter...
DEAR GRACE,
I AM SORRY BUT I CON'T TAKE ON THIS BURDEN ANY MORE OF KILLING PEOPLE. IT FEELS RIGHT NO MORE. I WANT YOU TO CARRY ON MY LIFE OF KILLING, I WILL FOREVER BE WITH YOU.
LOVE: SIFFRE KOMZIAN P.S EVERY TIME YOU KILL YOU'LL GET PAID A MILL LOVE YOU BABE.
“NO,NO,NOOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed. After two weeks of crying,yelling,stabbing myself burly,and drinking so much of my on blood that I fail asleep,I finally got up with my pride and stared killing. After two years I couldn't do it anymore. It didn't feel right without Siffre,I was going mad,mad I tell you! So I quite again for a week, on Saturday I saw him Siffre! “but how could this be?” As he walked closer to me I spred my arms to give him a hug but he went right through me, I just stood there shocked,cold,and amazed. I ran to go find him but he dissipater. “where did he go, I have so much questions to ask him” I clenched my stomach, was I dreaming? I looked up at the celling but there was no celling, only white and golden clouds with angles watching me. “I 'm in heaven,Siffre's hell.” I clenched my stomach even harder this time but wait, my hand went right through me! “Ahhhhhh!” I was an angle, “Dear god no! I don't deserve this, I don't want to be a angle take me down there to hell so Siffre and I may be together! Please lord Ahhhhhh!” Just then I looked under me and there it was... HELL! Without any “saint in heaven looking” I quickly made my escape to hell.
When I got down there,I saw what happened to be bodies among other bodies stacked and hanged on what appeared to be the cross. There I saw my gun (OZZZY) and my pocket knife. I picked them up and looked around, I saw people on crosses yelling for help, I smiled a mysterious yet evil grin. As I walked toward the dead bodies I noticed Siffre, I whispered silently to myself, “ I'll save the best for last.” I than began the killing and the sacrifice. After I had shot them all, I bathed in their blood and drank it. “Ah, other killing, it fulfills me.” I had actually forgotten about Siffre until I saw him staring at me. I walked toward him and, BANG,BANG,BANG! Went the sound of my gun.





I had shot him three times in the leg with my gun.

I had quickly done it, blood was splatting out of his leg I licked it off. I then told him, “ Why don't you love me anymore baby? I thought you would be there to take care of me and kill. What happened to that?” he said, “ I do love you, but I didn't feel like we belonged together.” “ that's a lie! You don't love me any more and you know that you don't” “please Grace! I love you!” lier! I hate you you've always lied to me and you know it!”
“ahhh! I hate you die! I hope that you rote in hear” “ Grace,take me with you now!” “ no, I'm sick of you bossing me around and telling me what,WA,WA,what is that!?” “that's the devil I knew that you would come master, thank you for coming to get me.” “no Siffre I didn't come to get you, I want the girl,Grace.” “ WA? You want me?” “ yes Grace, you would be the perfect apprentice along with the rest of my collection of them. I looked back Siffre,his eyes gleaming like shooting stars above the skies. Right then and there my heart felt like it was being stabbed with daggers and then thrown into the sun to burn and rot. I then turned back around and said, “ I would love to take your offer but no thanks.” “ fine he said but your missing out.” He then crawled away. I turned my head back to Siffre, He was bloody,gory, and horrid. I said, “This is for everything that you put me through,die!”


The author's comments:
What inspired me to write this certain piece was I had been listing to rock for a while now and one day I suddenly had an idea for death.