The Adventures of Alexander: Part One | Teen Ink

The Adventures of Alexander: Part One

June 9, 2022
By D_Y BRONZE, Souderton, Pennsylvania
D_Y BRONZE, Souderton, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

"Mmm, these tacos sure are good," Alexander said aloud as he munched on his very own homemade tacos. Whirr a portal suddenly opened in Alexander's dining room! "C'mon mannn, when do I get a break," Alexander nonchalantly complained, "alright, let's get this over with." He stepped into the portal, leaving his delicious tacos behind, and ended up in the middle of a fight between Saimata and Guko! Bwoosh a giant shockwave knocked Alexander back into the portal and into his table, knocking his tacos onto the floor, ruining them forever, "NOO! My babies!" Alexander hopped onto his feet and, with a slightly unhappy look on his face, he ran back into the fight. "YOOO! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Guko and Saimata halted their next clash and stared at Alexander. "A civilian?!?" Guko and Saimata said simultaneously, confusion in their voices. Saimata started to talk, "You should probably get outta h-" "Hush! Let me do the talking, bud," Alexander interrupted him, extremely unimpressed at the situation. "Okay, okay," Saimata said, almost smiling. "You may think I'm a joke, but I believe you'll find me a bit more of a challenge," Alexander was excited now, sensing the power these two held. Guko and Saimata just laughed. "You really can't sense my power can you?" Alexander grinned. *PAWOOSH* Alexander burst out a small portion of his power. Guko and Saimata, both caught off gaurd, were sent flying about 50 feet before reorienting themselves. Guko and Saimata both stared at Alexander in shock, then looked at each other, suddenly excited. Guko and Saimata simultaneously boosted off the ground and towards Alexander with incredible speed. Alexander was vaporized from the impact. "OH NOOO!" Guko was freaking out, and Saimata was just staring at where Alexander once stood, eyes widened. "Yo. Up here," Alexander crashed into the ground from the sky and shattered the ground like it was glass. Guko and Saimata lost balance, and Alexander found the opening he wanted. "HYAHH!" Alexander comboed Guko and Saimata while simultaneously teleporting between them. Alexander ended his epic combo with a bone rattling burst of energy, sending Guko and Saimata hurtling through the air, skidding across the ground. Guko and Saimata quickly regained focus and realised they weren't facing any normal opponent. Guko power up to Tier 2 and Saimata put on his slightly-more-serious face! Alexander, in between his opponents, said, "Come at me, if you think you're so strong." Guko and Saimata lunged toward Alexander from both directions at blinding speed! Alexander was faster. He simultaneously parried both of their punches and launched them straight into the air! "Hame..." Alexander started charging up a ball of energy! "Kame..." Alexander forced the energy forwards and a beam of energy went shooting out! "KAAA!" Guko and Saimata crashed into the ground, stunned. "H-Hey! That was my move!" Guko complained. Alexander just stood there innocently. Guko pouted,"Well I don't know how you did that, but I'm not ready to give up just yet," Goku decided to power up. "Introducing, my all-powerful Tier 4 form." "I think I'll join in the fun as well," Saimata put on his most serious face! "Well if you guys are powering up, I guess I will too." There was only a slight breeze at first, but it quickly escalated into a powerful bluster of wind! Alexander's beautiful muscles became even more beautiful, and his shirt burst off of his body! An ominous (but drip) aura formed around Alexander, his eyes emitting a bright (but drip) glow. Guko and Saimata were struggling to fight the winds with stressed looks on their faces. "Let us see how you fare...," Alexander took his fighting stance, "...against the power of the Drip God." And with that, the true fight began. All three of them launched themselves into the air and collided with a massive explosion.


The author's comments:

This piece is dedicated to my friend, Alexander, who was the inspiration for this story.