the sleeping fairy | Teen Ink

the sleeping fairy

September 30, 2019
By Anonymous

    Fairy godmothers that took care of her. Those fairy godmothers raise her into beautiful fairy. But what the fairy godmother kept from her was, that there was an evil witch that lived in the dark side of the forest in a cave with crows that flies above it.

   There was a ball coming up a big dance where she could go out, and leave the forest for the first time. So she went on a walk in the forest picking flowers, and the fairy godmothers started to use there magic to Once upon a time there was a fairy that lived in a cottage in a beautiful forest! She had threemake her dress. The fairy didn't know about there magic so the godmothers kept it secret because, the fairy godmother didn’t want the fairy to learn that she had magic she could use to do her things. Well all three of the fairy godmothers had different favorite colors, and they all had an opinion on the color of the dress. Well what the fairy godmothers didn't know about the witch was that she was always watching the fairy, and was trying to find her with her magic ball. Then when the godmothers where trying to make the dress they got into a disagreement over the color, and started to use there powers to change it. Then the witch found the cottage because of the godmothers, and the witch hid tell the fairy came back from her walk in the forest.  

  The fairy finally got back from her walk in the woods an hour or two later. She came inside the cotage, and captured her and put a spell on her where the godmothers couldent break. The witch casted a spell where the fairy would sleep forever intell a prince came along and kissed her.

   Well the fairy godmothers went out and found a prince to kiss the fairy, and the prince did. 

 So the fairy godmothers gave the fairy her beautiful dress they made for her to go to the ball and she did.

      Once the fairy got ready for the ball her fairy godmothers took her into town to the ball.  After being at the ball for many hours, she ran into this prince she noticed that he looked familiar. So she went to talk to him and noticed it was the prince that saved her from the curse after they talked. Tell after the ball they went on a walk, and continued to talk.  They fall happily ever after!