Dimples | Teen Ink

Dimples

February 17, 2016
By Forever7 DIAMOND, Townsend, Delaware
Forever7 DIAMOND, Townsend, Delaware
84 articles 0 photos 4 comments

I really can't describe her, not that I can't but, there isn't enough paper in the world. Time would go by and I still would produce words, so many that paper couldn't even hold. Her smile, or even just her laugh makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside like a panda bear. Her laugh and two little dimples melts my heart completely.

One day, it only took me one day to do something that I promised myself personally I wouldn't do. The story I am about to share with represent a love, a love not accepted by society but, one day will be.

I walked out of work to grab something out of my car. I watched as she pulled up, her long gorgeous blonde hair and sparkling smile made me blush completely. She got out and I just stood there like a total idiot falling into love, then I dropped my keys and snapped magically back into reality. At this point in time I wasn't thinking about anything I just started listening to my heart. I walked up to that amazing, funny and beautiful girl to not even realize how much my life was going to change forever.

I walked up to her and wouldn't even let her say a word. I grabbed her back and pulled her up close. I stood there for about ten seconds and then just kissed her. It lasted a good minute and then I just stood there holding her. She didn't anything she just stood there in my arms and looked into my eyes and flashed that beautiful smile. That smile that lite up across her face was a smile that I never saw before and it was pretty amazing to witness. We talked that entire night until my shift was over and then when she got off. We talked for hours and hours more until she fell asleep with me on face time.

Five months had flown by and we had already created numerous memories together. Everything about her  was beautiful inside as well as outside, I was truly feeling like the luckiest person in the entire universe. I needed a ride home from work one night and then suddenly it all seemed to begin to change slowly. I finished my shift and went over to find her.

"Well I have a half an hour left, so here are the keys and you can go sit in the truck if you want. Then after I am done we can grab something to eat and I will take you home" She said. I didn't say anything back I just grabbed the keys as she whispered this into my ear, "Are you okay? I am right here, I am  not going anywhere. If you need me I am right there."

A half an hour flew by quite fast and it's probably because, I fell asleep. She opened the truck door and my insides had felt like they had just jumped out. When she got in and closed the door and looked over at me and said, "I am right here and I will always be right here. I know you know that and I also know that you know we are in this together. Everything is mine and everything is yours and were together, so everything is together. I love you." Once she had said that tears slowly began to run down my face. She took her cold chilled hands and whipped the tears and then just kissed me. "Look, I wasn't upset nor angry. I just wanted to say I love you but, I was scared you were not going to say it back. I know it is you and me against the word. I love how we work together. I just don't love everything about you, I love absolutely everything about us together" I replied. She looked at me again and flashed that huge white smile with her little dimples just like she did the first day that I kissed her. Her eyes, her smile and her laugh completed me and one day I cannot wait until I can casually call her my wife.