It's my life don't you forget | Teen Ink

It's my life don't you forget

January 16, 2009
By Anonymous

"I'd rather be reading then sitting her in algebra
I'm going to be a chef why do I really care about what's is it? Oh, I can't remeber.
I'd rather be reading about what Bella or Hermione or Edward, Harry, or Ron were up to. But I'm here in math. I'm going to flunk out I don't want to learn about some dumb old math!!!! All theese thoughts were running through my head. Then I thought about some of the things that make me happiest. Cheese and Andrew. I know it's odd, I thought, but seriously who doesn't love cheese? "ANGELLA," said my horrible teacher Mrs. McKingsie, "PAY ATTENTION, AND STOP DANCING!!!"
"MY NAME IS ANGLIE AND I AM PAYING ATTENTION FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!! AND I'M NOT JUST DANCING I'M THINKING!!!," and under my breath I added, "But we all no you can't think you old hag, smelly stinky-
"Anglie," said Andrew smiling at me, "I know you hate Mrs. McKingsie and all, and you aren't doing the sheet she just passed out, but will you please help me with number 5?"
" Andrew, you know I'm failing in here, and you're passing with flying colours, why do you need my help?"
"I know you understand this, please, I really need help. And, I know that you can do it." I raised my hand, "Mrs. McKingsie? Can I help Andrew with the sheet?"
"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH, You. Help. Andrew. Hahahahah LOL. I know he'll end up helping you in the long run so sure, help him. Teach your socks off."
"Thanks." I moved my desk closer to, Andrew's, and began to read the sheet:

If Mary Alice were to add 4/8 of sugar then 3/8 of sugar to her cake, how much sugar would she have?

"Um... 4/8 plus 3/8 is 7/8 right? Did I get it right, Andrew?"
"You did, good job. You aren't ass dumb as I thought."
"Excuse Me? YOU asked ME for help, not the other way around."
"I always end up helping you in the long shot."
"Seriously, shut up!" I moved my desk back to its normal spot. UGH! I can't beileve Andrew! I remeber why I stopped being his friend 2 periods ago! He told everyone I was horrible, dumb, and I'd never amoount to anything. Something hit my face, it was a note from Andrew:


What's Wrong Anglie? If I made out mad sorry.

I hated him!! Now, he was flirting with Carlsiy. Why was I his friend in the first place? I hate him, I do, Io, I do. During the next period our Drama teacher, Ms. Granger-Potter teamed the class up in groups of to. Of course I would get partnered with neat hand writing, smart, handsome, horrible, wonderful, Andrew.
"Hey, Anglie."
"Look, I hate you and I never want to talk to you again so let's just get this over with."
"WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!!!"
"WHAT DIDN'T YOU DO!!"
"I LOVE YOU!!!"
"I LOVE YOU!!!"
"Wonderful, you two!!!!!"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT ME AND MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME!!! I HATE YOU ,ANDREW!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" I ran out of the classroom, tears pouring like rainfall down my face. Andrew, came running after me.
"Anglie!! I'm sorry, I didn't! Anglie!" He knew I was the slowest runner around, so all he had to do catch up with me was jog. Andrew, gave me one of those Jacob, bear huggs. Then, he began to stoke my hair.
"I always thought you'd have the most beautiful, softest hair. I'm sorry about everything. I've never talked badly about you, I always praise you."
"Not around me you don't!"
"I'm sorrry about that too. Who told you I was talking about you?"
"Carlsiy, and Rayanne verified it."
"I told them I loved you, and I'd do anything to be with you."
"Really, you would?"
"If you were to die I'd jump off a cliff."
"Seriously? I wouldn't want you to go through that."
"I love how you to that."
"What? Think about cheeese? 'Cause, if you have some hand it over."
"No not that, I love that too though, but I really love how you say seriously all the time."
"Seriously? I mean Really?"
"Seriously, and I love what you're doing right now."
"What pushing my glasses up? Oh, they fall all the time."
"No, I love that too mind you, but I really love what you're doing right now."
"What am I doing?"
"Letting me touch you, and not minding that every kid that walks out of their class makes a face at you, well every girl that is."
"I didn't notice, how odd."
"Do you want to do something?"
"Get eloped?"
"Sure, my mustang is right out front. I'll just run out and get it. Will you get my stuff?"
"Sure, I didn't think you'd say yes like that though. I always thought you'd think things out."
"I'll change for you. I going to go get the car warm. Meet you outside."
"I can't wait."
"Me neither."
I ran in class yelled, "I'M GETTING MARRIED ALL YOU SUCKERS AND CHEESE HATERS!!!!" I got our stuff, and ran out.
"Look," said Andrew when I got in the car.
"At what?"
"In the back." I turned around and the most beautiful white dress I'd ever seen.
"When did you?"
"It was my grandmother's, I thought you might be able to wear it."
"Thank you so much."
"Will you pull my shirt off for me?"
"Really, Andrew, we aren't married yet, and I have my virtue."
"Just do it." I pulled off his shirt, and a tuxedo shirt was under it, "Now, take the box out my pocket," I did as I was told, "Open it, Good, will you marry me?"
"Yes! Yes! Ofcourse!!! It's so beautiful. How did you know I loved rubies?"
"When you love somebody, just know stuff. That ring was my grandmother's also."
"I love you so much."
" LAS VEGAS HERE WE COME!!!"
Most of the time on the trip, Andrew, drove and I slept. I texted my mother what we were doing and she said:

OMG I'M SO HAPPY 4 U! U KIDS ELOPE NOW AND THEN HAV A FORMAL WEDDING!! YOUR DADDY AND I R FLYING IN TO THE AIRPORT IN GEORGIA NOW, GO THERE.

When we made it to Georgia, we meet my parents, and Andrew's parents, then we switched into my mom's 8 seater and Andrew's mom drived.

When we made it to Las Vegas, I changed quickly, then our vows were said. Since then, Andrew and I have had 4 kids 8 grandkids, and 14 greatgrandkids. I'm now 81 and Andrew's only 83. But we've told this story to all our children, and now we tell it to you. Good night, and good luck. Now, time to go to sleep watching rerunners of me and Andrew's show on foodnetwork."


The author's comments:
I'm A`dria, I'm in 6th grade. I was inspired to write this story because it reminds me of Taylor Swift's son Love Story, and off the Twilight series.