PLANE OF LOVE | Teen Ink

PLANE OF LOVE

By ArtLover2322 BRONZE, London, Other
ArtLover2322 BRONZE, London, Other

'No one can hurt you; you only let them'.

.

Chapter 1: Plane of Love or Plane of Terror?

It was May 21st 2013, and that day something special happened to me. I met someone special; a girl called Rita. Let me tell you about the special moment. Well, we stared into each others eyes. I felt so happy and excited, and I think she did too.

As she gently stroked my forehead, I gazed into her gorgeous green eyes. They were such a light shade of green. I felt like I was in love with her. She was like the perfect girl. I asked myself this; is she the one? Is she my true love? After years of thinking I would never find it, after years of thinking a girl could never like me, I finally found true love, and this was the right time.

It was around 12pm, we were on a plane, and it was a lovely spring day. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and everything was going right. This special moment happened when we were on a plane back home to England after a trip to Barcelona in Spain.

We had such a great time in Spain, the weather was lovely too. When we both met, we were like strangers, but after a week of getting to know each other, it was like we'd known each our whole lives. It was like we were soul mates.

Rita and I went to famous landmarks in Barcelona. We went to a nice hotel together; just as friends. We didn't really know anyone in Spain. The hotel was a four star hotel, but it was okay, and we went to a theme park too. If I could go back to that day, I would. Every time I think about our time in Spain, I miss it so much. I literally cried when I came back home. I didn't miss my home, I missed Spain.

The fact that the trip was over made me upset, and the fact that Rita and I couldn't be close to each other. Even though I knew I would see her the next day, I still cried, and that remained a secret.

Now back to the special moment on the plane. None of us talked, we just enjoyed the moment while it lasted. I wish it could've lasted forever. Then after Rita realized what she was doing; when she realized she was stroking my forehead affectionately, she played it cool so no one would notice what she done. She fist bumped me incase anyone was suspicious.

Let me describe her for you. Rita has such a GORGEOUS complexion, and a cute and small nose. On her head laid gorgeous, sweet smelling blonde hair. I guess she uses a nice shampoo,probably a jasmine one.

When I didn't call her Rita, I called her Rapunzel; that was my nickname for her, because she reminded me of Rapunzel. The long blonde hair, and the gorgeous eyes. Rita is such a sweet and kind person, who loves love as much as I do, I can tell she does by just looking in her eyes.

Now, back to what happened that day. As we were about to kiss, we heard a really loud alarm on the plane. We were all scared, and we didn't know what was going on, then the flight attendant told us that we were going to have an emergency landing.

We all panicked, we thought the plane was going to crash, and then after we listend to the flight attendants instructions carefully. She told us that we had to get in a certain position; we had to put our hands on top of our heads for our safety.

The plane went down really fast, and then after 10 long minutes of fear that we were going to die, we finally landed. It took a long time to land because we were REALLY high up in the sky. Luckily the plane didn't crash, or burst into flames, or fall into the sea, because I can't swim, at all. If the plane did land in the sea, I'd be in trouble. Anyway we all survived.

I heard a man say ''This my friends is what I call a MIRACULOUS event! Thanks be to GOD! HALLELUJAH!''. The people who worked at Sunnydale Airpor brought an inflated slide. It looked quite like a yellow bouncy castle. All of us slid down on it. This was the moment we all celebrated because we didn't lose our lives, we were all very lucky and very fortunate to be alive.

That day impacted my life forever. I knew that I would never forget that day. That day I thought I was going to die, but didn't. I found love, and overall, I had an amazing day. I guess that plane should be called the Plane of Love.

After we celebrated, Rita and I went to a resturant called 'Hap Lee'. We took a taxi there. Their food was to DIE FOR. It was so fancy looking and delicious. It's funny how I said to die for after what happened right? Anyway, the resturant served really good food. After dinner, we finally got to kiss, and let me tell you something. It was amazing! That very moment when our lips touched was the best moment EVER. It felt like magic, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before in my life.

It was at that very moment I knew that Rita was the one, and that our relationship would last for a very long time. We had a special bond; a connection. An unbreakable bond I guess you could say. I knew I found somebody I could connect with, finally! I loved Rita so much, and I knew that feeling would never change. We went from friends, to boyfriend and girlfriend, such a quick transition and it only took a week for it to happen. If my feelings for Rita ever did change, it would have to take something BIG to break the BOND we had; because it was definitely something special.

Chapter Notes:

.