The Mystical Chapter 7: Not Possible | Teen Ink

The Mystical Chapter 7: Not Possible

By TheGallopingLantern SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
TheGallopingLantern SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida

you may fall, but your heart will always have the will to get back up, you just have to find it.
~Star Poleski

We never started the game, but the boys did seem a bit amused. One boy in particular was not though, and Cole still wouldn't let me go anywhere without an esscort. Someone was always sleeping in the tree next to my bedroom window, taking me to volleyball, soccer, and the whole group would come with the girls and i to the mall. Blake still hasn't fully recovered and my parents won't stop talking to me about what i am ever since i mentioned it to them. Cole was my esscort around school and at night as watched over me from peering through my window every now and then. Jack took me to volleyball, Mason watched my soccer games, and Brian to the beach.

"When are you going to stop playing Guard Dog, Cole?" We walk to our next class. Having a boy change his entire schedule just to keep an eye on you is really annoying. "The day you die." And he wasn't kidding, but yet he still played a smile across his face. "I can take care of myself you know?" "You're right, i'm just here to protect you." "Very funny, stalker." "I am not stalking you. Believe me, i have better things to do than follow you around all day. that's why the boys and i take shifts." "Whatever. Are we still up for practice tonight?" "Yea, why do you ask?" "Just wondering. I'll see you later." Almost making it to the girl's locker room, but he grabs my hood, twists me around, and carries me to class. "Not so fast. Where do you think you're going?" "I was going on a walk." "Oh well i guess that we'll both just have to go later."