Into your eyes | Teen Ink

Into your eyes

By FreeAtLast GOLD, Limerick, Maine
FreeAtLast GOLD, Limerick, Maine

#RebelStatus

It felt like a dagger piercing my soul. How am I supposed to feel? This whole time, its been a lie. Our love meant nothing to him. I was a silly player in his big game. I feel like every touch was so pure it turned into a bowl of ashes. What did I do wrong? Just the other day we were completely fine. I don't know if i'm feeling pain or stupidity. They all told me what would happen if I fell in love.. But can you blame me? It started out as a simple friendship. Yet, everyday that smile go to me. I melted into the thought of his lips extending from one side of his face to the other. Or the way he looked at me, don't get me started. Those sparkling green eyes danced around with mine for only seconds, but it was perfect. Everything felt perfect, until now. My world has vanished and now i'm alone.

on Jul. 8 2014 at 4:08 am
elycavill SILVER, Samobor, Other

Leave nothing but footprints,
Take nothing but pictures,
Kill nothing but time.

"It felt like a dagger piercing my soul.", I like how you began, with such strong words, and interesting the reader, making him want to know if you will keep up the tone or will something change. I also like, how you described that situation, that part of life when you go from feeling safe and secure into a totally insecured area, and it happens suddenly, I felt that you might put something else in there , but I do like what you did very much! 
Good work. 

on Jul. 5 2014 at 2:06 pm
Leviathan123 GOLD, Rolling Meadows, Illinois

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission"- Mahatma Gandhi

Wow this is so deep....and super sad. I love your word choice, it really moves me. Nice work:) can you check out / rate some of mine? Thanks!