Love Hurts | Teen Ink

Love Hurts

By Bri_163 SILVER, Fontana, California
Bri_163 SILVER, Fontana, California

The worst part about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth.

Love:
"… the folly of the wise and the wisdom of the fool."

love is in its own category, with its own rules. there is no synonym. there is nothing like the feeling you get when you fall for someone with everything you are.

"There's another kind of hunger - a hunger for human touch"

the feeling of another human body against your own is impossible to define. the thirst for attention, longing for desire that pulls you out into oblivion is a feeling you hold on to in your darkest of moments.

"sometimes its not the strength but gentleness that cracks the hardest shells"

a lover is more than just a partner in passion, they are a breaker of walls, a holder of dreams and a keeper of secrets. they make us who we are, whether we like it or not. who we fall for determines who we will be forever more.

"sometimes a heart sees what is invisible to the eye"

sometimes love slips through the cracks, escapes our minds and deceives us. it does not matter whether you are the wise or the fool, you do not see what love truly is until you've almost lost it. love is a feeling, not an idea. it is felt, not understood.

"its so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember"

when you lose someone that was the cement to your life, collapsing is almost inevitable. you pretend like you still have it all together, and you didn't care. that its what you wanted all along. girls are hurt initially, then party later. guys party first, then realize what they are missing.

"trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew"

some people believe that after they break up they never knew the real you, how ugly your true colors are when your going through what feels like a bad divorce. but the truth is you've always know them, you just chose to see the best and ignore the worst.

"the worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth"

lying will never get you anywhere; life or relationships. don't lie. it just hurts the people your closest too, drives a knife deeper than any. lying is cheating, cheating on a promise you made to treat the people you love with the respect they deserve

love hurts.