Hey there. brown eyes! | Teen Ink

Hey there. brown eyes!

Melancholy.Musings.of.a.Silly.Girl. PLATINUM, Islamabad, Other

"I tell you that there are terrible temptations that it requires strength, strength and courage, to yeild to."- Oscar Wilde, An Ideal Husband.

Hey there Brown Eyes!

I miss you.
It takes everything in me to not call you and then I slip up.
And then you're always busy.

You're not. I can understand why you might not want to talk now. I get it. The past is the past. We are a part of the last.

The girl who's pictures you're posting, she's not your past. She's not even the future. She's just a friend. Just a friend in the present and yet that makes me want to scream at her. I hate that she has a tiny part of your attention. And I am unreasonable, considering last year she was my friend too.

I know you're not busy. Believe me when I say I know you. Even that day it all ended, I knew what you were going to do.

See, I've called you at six in the morning before, and when we were happy, you spoke to me for an hour until I was calm and happy again. I knew you loved me in that moment.
But that last day, Brown Eyes, you didnt want to hear my voice. i knew it was the end then.

You have pretty eyes. Brown is always soft. And I've seen your eyes warm and soft. I've seen them when you wanted to kiss me. I still wonder if a part of you does.

See, Brown Eyes, I don't believe it. I dont think you've stopped loving me. You told me that the last time I saw your eyes warm with a kiss, it was a lie. You said you faked it because you couldn't bear to hurt me. Well I think your telling the truth.

Brown Eyes, I know you love me.
So why do you stay away?

Well that doesn't really matter right now does it.

I know you'll never see this, but I need to say it anyway.
It doesnt matter what happens, where we go or where life wants to take us. Its you and me, forver, if you'll let that be.

Brown Eyes, come home. I wont push you away. Dont be proud, dont be scared.

Love Always,
Girl with the glasses

I figured a letter might help me instead of a desperate call to Brown Eyes or any of my friends.