I Wish You Would | Teen Ink

I Wish You Would

By taylor_lucille GOLD, Knoxville, Tennessee
taylor_lucille GOLD, Knoxville, Tennessee

If your a hammer, everything looks like a nail. If your a singer, everything looks like a song. -Steven Tyler

I never thought this would happen again. I mean we dated before but I never thought we would get back together. We've talked about it before and our friends kept asking why we weren't together; but I never imagined we would be back with each other. The way you asked me out was so cute. You went to the fair with me and when we got to the very top of the Ferris wheel you looked into my eyes, said “do you want to go out with me?” and when I said yes, you kissed me. I was head over heels on cloud nine. All of our friends knew you were going to do it. They hid it from me pretty well though. Now I’m sitting here thinking about the next time I’m going to see you. I wish you would just call…..
I can’t believe it’s been a month already. I never dreamed I would be back with her. I know I broke up with her last time just to be friends and it was a stupid mistake. Even after we broke up nothing changed. We still were friends and sometimes it seemed like we were dating. It was torcher waiting for her and her ex-boyfriend to break up. Three months and I was still waiting. Yes I had a girlfriend but it was like we weren't even together. We dated for almost two weeks before we split up. Now I’m happy and focused on Tessa. I knew she still had feelings for me but I wasn't fully sure. But that night on the empty school football field made my suspicion correct. We were all playing hide-and-go-seek like little middle schoolers. I already wanted to kiss her but this gave me the opportunity. She ran onto the field and I grabbed her by the waste, spun her around to me, and looked into her eyes. I just couldn't help myself and the next thing I knew, my lips were on hers. I wish I could go back to that night and live it all over again………

this is just a short story . i was bored and fely like writing something .