Life's Lesson | Teen Ink

Life's Lesson

By Fires SILVER, Eagle Pass, Texas
Fires SILVER, Eagle Pass, Texas

Follow your heart always!

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before we meet the right one so that when we finally meet the right person we will know how to be grateful for that gift. Love is when you take feeling, passion, and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for that person. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone that means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go. The best kind of friend is the kind can sit on the porch and swing with never saying a word and then you walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you have ever had. Its true that we don't know what we have til we lose it but its also true that we don't know what we have been missing out till it arrives. Giving someone all your love is never assurance that they will love you back. Don't expect love in return just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't be content it grew in yours. There are things you would love to hear that you would never hear from that person. Don't be so deaf as to not hear them from the one who says if from their heart. Never say good bye if you still want to try never give up if you still feel you can go on never say you don't love a person anymore if you cant let go. Love comes to those who still hope although they have been disappointed to those who still need to love although they have been hurt before. And to those who have the courage and faith to build that trust again it takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to fall in love with someone but it takes a life time to forget someone. Don't go for looks they can deceive you. Don't go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone that makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Dream what you want to dream go where you want to go be what you want to be. Always put yourself in others shoes if you feel like it hurts you it will hurt the other person as well. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything that comes along their way. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you cant go on well in life until you let go of your past failures, and heart aches. When you were born you were crying and everyone around you were smiling. Live your life so that when you die everyone around you is crying and it is you the one who is smiling.