My guardian Angel | Teen Ink

My guardian Angel

By christabelpereira SILVER, Carrollton, Texas
christabelpereira SILVER, Carrollton, Texas

He saw her sitting, all alone in a classroom filled with kids. Black hair, flowing down her back. So straight, so long, so beautiful. Her gorgeous face gleaming when the sun hits her. Just then something very weird happens. Ryan pictures her in a sunny meadow, wearing a little, white dress. Wings unfurled behind her back. She was an angel! Then the gleaming angel looked at him and winked.
Just then someone yelled “Ryan Strahan.” Ryan snapped back to reality. He found Mr. Goodman and the whole class staring at him, including the pretty girl. His face flushing red with embarrassment. “Me. Strahan, can you please answer my question?” “UUMMM,” answered Ryan. “Roselynn Saunders, can you help Mr. Strahan?” Ryan blushed, his cheeks turning as red as a strawberry. “Sure, Rhode Island was discovered by Rodger Williams,” answered Roselynn in the most sweetest voice Ryan had ever heard.
When class ended, he caught up with her and introduced himself. “Hi. My name is Ryan,” he told her. “I’m Roselynn, but you can call me Rose,” she answered in her beautiful little voice. “Well then Rose, thank-you for helping me out in class today,” he said with a thankful look on his face. “Are you new here?” he asked her. “Yeah,” she replied. “Well then I should tell you that Mr. Goodman gets kind of grumpy sometimes,” Ryan explained to her. So how is your first day going?” he asked. “So far, so good,” she replied.
Ryan smiled at her “Well, it’s been nice meeting you, Rose.” She smiled her big, beautiful smile as she waved goodbye. He just couldn’t get her out of his head, no matter how hard he tried. “Rose” what a beautiful name, and it suited her very well. Her beautiful smile revealed dimples and a set of sparkling white teeth. He wondered “Would she be thinking of him?”
Ryan didn’t feel special at all, he felt like a piece of dust floating with millions of others. All he had was dark blonde hair and deep blue eyes. But she had long black hair and dark brown eyes. When he stared into her brown eyes, they turned liquid gold. She was the most beautiful person he’s ever seen. Rose was now a very important part of his life now. He wanted to see her again, to talk to her and watch her smile that oh-so beautiful smile.“What’s happening? Am I in love?” he thought to himself. That’s not possible! Just because I can’t stop thinking about Rose doesn’t mean I love her. But that was a lie.
The next morning as Ryan was walking to school he felt like someone was following him. When he turned around, there was no one behind him. Just then through the corner of his eye, he saw a strange, but scary looking man pull out a gun. When the man pulled the trigger, the bullet didn’t hit Ryan. Just then he realized that Rose was shielding him with some sort of force field
“How’d you do that?” Ryan asked her in a confused tone. “What did I do?” she acted surprised. “You know, with the force field and the bullet,” he said. “Magic!” she replied. Before he even knew it, she was gone. Just like that! There was something special and mysterious about her. He just had to find out what it was. When Ryan got to school he asked her is she’s like to go get some coffee with him. Surprisingly, she agreed. They sat down, sipped their coffee and talked continuously. Both of them got to know each other better. And then he told her. “I love you. Ever since the day we met, I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” “Ryan, I love you too. But we can’t be together,” she replied. “Why not???” he asked her. “Because, I’m your guardian angel,” she responded. “You’re what,” Ryan said with a hint of surprise and confusion in his voice. “Guardian Angel, an angel that looks after you and makes sure nothing bad happens to you,” she answered calmly. “So that’s why you saved me from that creepy guy with the gun,” now he understood what was going on.
“My job here on Earth is done, so I have to return to Heaven,” Rose said in a sad tone. Ryan’s eyes turned red and filled with tears, “No, don’t leave me. I love you.” “I’m sorry, but I can’t survive on Earth. But you know I’ll always be watching over you.”
She left him, all alone in this would to suffer. He couldn’t live without her. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get her out of his head. Just then he realized that he had football practice. Coach Montgomery would kill him if he didn’t attend practice. Ryan rushed out the door, and onto the street. He was so heartbroken that he didn’t even watch where he was going. And then “BAM” a Mac truck banged into him. Ryan dropped down on the cement, blood gushing out from his body.
As he opened his eyes, he saw the one and only girl he loved. Rose was looking down on him. Her eyes were all red and filled with tears. Ryan reached out and touched her face asking “Where am I?” She smiled and said, “You’re in Heaven, with me.” They both smiled at each other, and that began the start of their new life together.

Thanx but they're still together

Jessica. SILVER, Lynwood, California

Call no man happy 'till he is dead

Whoa This is so adorable, kinda sad at the end