Love Letter Across The Ocean | Teen Ink

Love Letter Across The Ocean

By SideraCaeli GOLD, Marysville, Washington
SideraCaeli GOLD, Marysville, Washington

“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.” -John Jakes.

I keep looking on my e-mail, still expecting to see something from you there. And though it's not that long... After all that has been said, nine days seems like forever. I've heard your voice, and it makes me content... The things you say give me butterflies. And I don't think I could ask for anything more than the sweetness you supply. I always look forward to talking to you. You seem so far away, but when you talk, I can picture you here with me... Not where you are. If I close my eyes, your voice comforts me from millions of miles away. I have never been face to face with you, but I miss you as if I have. I can't wait to watch this relationship bloom as far as nature allows... I hope your flattery isn't merely just the surface talking, I hope that there is something honest and true about it. Because you make it reach my core and soul, and I take it all in. And though this perdicament has presented itsself to me before with someone closer in physical and emotional standard, but I believe you with unwavering trust. I'm just scared... My fears always prevent me from feeling something... Please, be who you sound... <3