No Matter What Chapter 14 | Teen Ink

No Matter What Chapter 14

October 14, 2010
By Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont ever look to th epast, cause you see things you already know. Look to the future to see things come at you like a fast ball.
-Me:)


The pain was excruciating, but it was worth it. The feeling of the venom running through my veins was enough to make any super hero cry out in pain, but I woud brave it a thousand more times if it meant I could be with Xander forever. It seemed like the weight of forever was on my shoulders, and I couldn't imagine how Xander must feel. Hearing my screams pierce the dead air, this must be killing him. But I can't think of anything other than the fact that soon, I would be like Xander. We would finally be equal.
"Maia, it's almost over. The pain will stop soon." I heard Xander say from beside me. He had been whispering sweet things in my ear since the pain had begun yesterday. Although I couldn't reply, he knew I coulld hear him.
Thepain slowly started ebbing away, and suddenly it was completely gone. I opened my eyes to be blinded by a doctor's lamp above my head.
"Xander?" I whispered. My throat felt parched.
"Maia, you're awake." He shouted. THe sound rang through my ears causing me to close my eyes and grab ahold of them.
"Xander, too loud." I whispered.
"Oh, yeah. I forgot." He replied quieter.
"How do I look?" I asked with wide eyes.
"Like a queen. My queen." He answered smiling sweetly.
"DO you have a mirror anywhere?" I asked.
"Yeah,come here." He said pulling my hand. I noticed my skin had become paler, nearly as ghostly pale as Xander.
He pulled me over to a mirror and I looked into it. In front of me stood a girl that was too beautiful for words. Her ebony locks had been pulled into a pony tail with side bangs. She had the most enchanting silver eyes, and she had no blemish at all. I took another look and knew that this girl could not possible be me. I reached out my hand to see if it was real, and the girl in the mirror did the same.
I turned to see Xander staring at my now light pink lips. I leaned up and gave him a quick peck then darted away.
"Hey, you can't do that to me! I haven't gotten to kiss you in three days and now you just run away! How could you do that to me?" He shouted while chasing after me.
I made the mistake of looking back and ran straight into a wall. Instead of it hurting me, I crushed it.
"Wow." I managed to whisper.
"Now do I get a real kiss?"
I looked up at him and grinned. "Of course you do."
I gave him a kiss that was so full of emotion that I nearly forgot where I was.
"I love you so much,Maia."
"As I love you, Xander."




The End..........for now:)


The author's comments:
I think I'm gonna end it herre for right now. I might make a sequal, but only if a get some rates and comments. I love getting feedback. Peace and love! Bye!