Cinderella has a prince charming then why can’t I. | Teen Ink

Cinderella has a prince charming then why can’t I.

By Amanda24 DIAMOND, Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Amanda24 DIAMOND, Lynnfield, Massachusetts

" Move on. It's just a chapter in the past. But dont close the book, just turn the page.

It seems that fairy tales only occur in stories when real life is more of a nightmare. You say things to the person you trust. Then when it comes to bite you in the butt you think, why did I ever trust them. They make lies about you to the person you love most. It pushes the person to insanity until they finally start to hate you . All because of the person you thought you trusted most. Baffled by this misjudgment you finally feel the knots beginning to form in your stomach from the pain you endure. Teardrops run down your embarrassed face, you are hurt to the core. The one you loved for the longest time is hurt by your stupid mistake and it’s clear that the only bandage that could possibly heal this nightmare is time and even time leaves scars. I always new I had deep feelings for him, a deep connection. Just one glance and I lose my focus, my heart stats pounding rapidly. Loving from afar is difficult but the worse is loving someone who doesn’t know who you are or doesn’t care. Now you must watch from the distance hoping one day they will realize that it was all one mistake, one small mistake. Cinderella got the prince of her dreams maybe one day I will to.