Love Me | Teen Ink

Love Me

August 8, 2010
By Jenny10216 SILVER, Miami, Florida
Jenny10216 SILVER, Miami, Florida
8 articles 6 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
I Know Right


"Do you really love me?" "Of course I do,Babe." Thats what he would say everytime I asked, yet.. I wasn't convinced.I couldn't hide the feeling that.. he was lying to me.Yet, I couldn't give him up.I loved him so much that I couldn't bare to lose him.Everday he would say "I love you" & I wanted to believe him,I.. really did,but inside I knew it wasn't true.My boyfriend Jake & I had been together for about 2 or 3 months already yet It felt like only yesterday he had come up to me & asked me out.Everyday we would speak to eachother but now it seemed like we never did.And the times that we did it felt as if I was talking but he wasn't listening."What have you done today?" " Nothing." "Whats would you like to do?" " I don't know"Do you wanna' go to the movies?" "I don't know." When we spoke it was as if I was talking to myself.I knew he wasn't listening because he would respond "I don't know" to almost every question weather it made sense or not.There was another girl though I had heard about her from one of his friends.She was previously her ex & everybody knew he still had a thing for her.Inside I knew it too but I just couldn't admit it, I could let go.. I could understand that he didn't really love me.I was blinded,it was getting to the point where.. I didn't even notice when somedays he would be happy for no reason.Well, what I thought was for no reason.Now a year had gone by & the relationship was getting even worse.. It was getting to the point where you couldn't even tell we where a couple.My parents had recently anounced that we would be going on a 1 month trip to the United Kingdom.I had a bad feeling that something would happen in that month, but as usual I ignored the feeling.






1 MONTH LATER
I was back from the trip,I had missed Jake so much that I could hardly contain the exitment to see him.I was so happy that I could finally see the love of my life for the first time in a month.That 1 month without him had felt like years, it had gone by so slowly.I imediatly went to my friends house so that I could ask them if they'd like to go with me to his house.When I arrived at my friend Miley house I rang the doorbell & she imediatly opened the door."Hey Lexa welcome back!"All my best friends where there to welcome me home,little did I know what I was about to hear.There were 4 of us, there was Miley,Ivery,Sophia, & me Lexa."Hey Miles,Ivy,Shoph.Thank for the welcome back party"Everyones smiles droped."Actually that's bot why we're here" "Its not?Then why ARE you here?" "We wanted you to hear it from us." "Hear what from you?" " The bad news" "Bad..news?" " Yeah, we heard that..." " That what?" "That Jake..that he...he cheated on you when you where on vacation & sometimes even when you weren't on ur vaca. with ur family."At that moment the whole room went silent."He..cheated?How could have I been so blind?I...I have to go"I ran out the room & got in my car.I was zooming through the streets & then.. I stopped"Im..here"I rang the doorbell but no one answered, I rang it a second time & then a third.Finally, someone answered, but.. It wasn't Jake it was a.. girl, she didn't seem familiar.Then Jake came out asking "who is it?" " it's some girl says her names Lexa." " Oh it's you" he said once he finally saw me."Who's this, she the other girl?" " oh.. So you heard? Yeah this is her." " You cheater I should've never trusted you..,we're over"I stormed out the room & raced through the streets untill I stopped at my houses parking lot.I jumped on my peed & started crying into my pillow.Later on my friends came over & comforted me.Six months later I had gotten over it & a month after I found a new guy named Justin who truly loved me & treated me right.And even though he'd broke my heart I'd forgiven Jake.And now He says that he's never doing that again because later after he saw that I got over him he said he had really fallen for me & asked me out again but I said "Im sorry, but you lost me a long time ago. I love Justin now"